『 CHAPT. 29 』

© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

❝ yoga. ❞

Taymor leaned back into Joe's embrace, his body relaxing as his boyfriend slowly lifted his belly up— the weight instantly lifting from Tay's back. The small boy hummed at how good it felt, his eyes closing as he enjoyed the moment. " Okay everyone, great job!" the woman chirped, who was currently directing the yoga class. Tay and Joe hadn't been to their pregnancy yoga classes in a while, and since Taymor was due at any minute now, they thought it would be a good idea to attend one. " Now, slowly let their belly back down." the lady continued, causing Joseph to slowly allow Tay's belly to go back down.

The younger male whined at the feeling of his large bump weighing back down on him, hearing a bit of complaining from the other mothers to be around the room. Joe chuckled at the boys actions, placing a small kiss onto the side of his head as he rubbed slow circles onto the side of his lovers belly. " You ready to go?" the man asked, continuing his actions. Taymor looked up at him, before he shook his head.

" No, let's stay until the end. I am hungry though." Tay stated, leaning his head back onto his child's father shoulder. His eyes falling back shut once their director told them they could take a small break. Joseph placed another small kiss to the boys forehead before urged his pregnant boyfriend to get up— to which the boy tiredly obliged. The man lead the boy out of the room, following the other couples into the small cafe that resided in the building.

" Sit right here ma', imma get you some." Joe stated, helping the boy take a seat in one of the chairs before he went stood in the line to get Tay some food. Taymor relaxed into the metal chair, letting out small breaths at the uncomfortable kicks against his abdomen, gently rubbing the area as he closed his eyes— wincing at how hard they were.

" Okay, Kovy.. that's enough." Tay whispered to himself, leaning forwards slightly to try and make the baby move around. A relieved huff escaped the boys lips once he felt a swish go to the back of his stomach, relaxing back down into his seat. " You are one strong kid." the boy laughed, circling his hand around his belly. Taymor could feel a pair of eyes on him, turning around to see who could possibly be staring at him.

Immediately he spotted a pregnant white woman staring at him with bewilderment, before a disgusted look came across her face. " I cant believe these people allowed this in here." the woman complained, a glare across her makeup caked face. Tay frowned, confused as to what he had done to the woman before realization hit him. He was a pregnant male, although he looked very feminine in many ways— anybody who stared close enough could tell that he was a boy.

A few tears welled up into the boys eyes, turning away as he covered his face with his hands, allowing the tears to silently fall. Joseph held a bag in his hand, nearing his boyfriend so he could eat. A frown fell upon the man's face once he saw the boys upset stated, immediately getting onto one knee to reach his height. " What's wrong bae? You straight?" the man asked, worry lacing his tone. Taymor stayed quiet, grabbing his items and leaving out of the cafe in embarrassment. Joe scrunched his face up, confused on what even happened.

Running to catch up with the small, fast pregnant person— Joe stopped the boy in his tracks. " Bae what's wrong? I thought you wanted to stay?" the man questioned, pulling the boy into his arms. Taymor continued to cry, all his emotions crashing down on him at once. Joseph sighed, keeping the boy wrapped in his arms as he lead him out of the building and to the car. In the backseat, they had already hooked up a grey, pastel green and black car seat, awaiting a certain baby to be born.

Joe opened the passenger door, helping his little lover in the car before he ran over to the drivers side, getting in himself. The man looked over at Taymor, who had tears running down his fat cheeks in streams. " You wanna tell me what happened?" the man urged, earning a small nod from his pregnant boyfriend. Tay let out a hushed sob, wiping his eyes with his wrists as he managed to get out his words correctly.

" W-well, this w-woman," he started, taking in a breath— hugging his belly to him closely. " Sh-she was saying how the people were.." the boy trailed off, his eyes starting to tear back up. " She said that the people were disgusting for allowing someone like me there." Taymor finished, more tears falling at full realization of what she had said. He was different, but he hadn't expected anyone to care or really notice.

Joseph stared off in the distance, wondering if he wanted to risk leaving both his babies for hitting a pregnant woman— deciding that it wasn't worth it, the man started up the car and drove off. He and his boyfriend wouldn't be returning to the place any time soon. Taymor stared out of the window sadly, thinking about how people would possibly look at his son. Throughout school and so on, he didn't want to put the sweet baby in that position. Tay felt as if Kovy didn't deserve that, it wasn't the baby's fault that he's here. It's his, he shall take the blame of everything to come.

Taymor rubbed the bottom of his belly gently, feeling his son laying in the spot— who wasn't as active as he usually is. He felt his mother's sadness, causing him to be sad as well. The ride home was silent, Joseph had always promised his boyfriend that he was perfect— which he was, but he never knew that anyone would come off so harsh at the small abnormality. Taymor wasn't too different from a boy, but he wasn't too different from a girl either. That's why he was so perfect, because his difference stood out. Most people adored the small boy, so he had never expected someone to have a different opinion.

Joseph would protect his boyfriend and his son at all costs, even if he has to hide them from the world.

❝ ASSITANT

❝ ASSITANT. ❞
© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎