『 CHAPT. 23 』

© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

❝ new friends. ❞

             Taymor guided his hands down his belly, turning around in the mirror to check his outfit. A few weeks ago, he and Joseph were invited to Jamell and Sheyya'e baby shower— to which Tay begged Joe to allow him to go. Although, he would be running a little late due to his doctors appointment being that same morning. It was the doctors appointment everybody had been waiting for— to receive the his and Joseph's child's gender in a envelope. Nicholas had already sent out invites to the couples gender reveal, being sure that everyone who was wanted would surely be there. The two had decided on doing a pink and green theme, fairy's for the girl and trolls for the boy.

" I'm so excited for today!" Taymor chirped, taking a wide tooth brush and brushing it through the curls he had recently did with a wand. " Going to a baby shower and getting our child's gender.. I'm so tempted to just look at it." the boy continued, his lip poking out in desperation. Joe shook his head, leaning back onto the bed as he watched Tay through the bathroom door. He had picked out his outfit for today, which in Joe's opinion was adorable. The boy currently wore a olive full body romper that displayed every curvy part of his body— including the non-stop growing baby bump. Taymor looked more pregnant than usual, although he wasn't even that big. Certain outfits just seemed to make his belly look more prominent, but he definitely didn't mind.

" Okay, i'm ready bub." Tay stated, walking out of the bathroom once he was finished applying his lashes. The boy grabbed his purse from the bed, slipping his feet into his all white vans and his arms into a cropped white jean jacket, before he and Joseph both exited the room— soon leaving the house afterwards.

⤵︎

Taymor huffed once he realized he had to remove his whole outfit as he laid on the small bed in his doctors office. He didn't feel like doing the most, but nonetheless— he did what he had to do. The nurse had provided him with a hospital gown, which he simply thanked her in return. After putting on the thin fabric, he awaited his doctor to enter the room, sending his boyfriend a few texts letting him know he was okay. Soon, Taymor's doctor entered the room, smiling at the boy gently. " Hello Taymor, how are you?" she asked, scanning over the boys body carefully.

" I'm fine," the boy responded, watching as she brought in the blood pressure machine. She asked him a few updated questions about his pregnancy, also asking was he being sure to take his vitamins while she did the usual checkup before she started on Tay's ultrasound. " I'm so excited to find out what this little person's gender is." Taymor chirped, his hands shaking in anticipation as the woman rubbed the cold gel onto his belly carefully. The woman laughed lightheartedly at the boys antics, allowing him to listen to the baby's heartbeat.

" Do you want to know the gender now?" she asked, glancing down at him as she slowly rubbed the sonograph onto his belly. Tay shook his head, letting her know that he was having a gender reveal. Once the woman was finished with his ultrasound, she handed the boy a white envelope that held the gender of his little one. Taymor was so tempted to open it, but the small boy held back the urge and decided the wait. Soon, he was back in the car with his significant other— now on their way to Jamell's baby shower.

" Do you think they'll like us?" Taymor questioned, looking over to Joseph curiously. The man glanced down at the boy for a split second, keeping a steady grip onto the wheel.

" They gon' love you fasho." Joe stated, finality in his tone as he made a right turn— according to what the GPS was telling him. " Stop bein' so insecure, everybody love you." he continued, watching the boy out the corner of his eye. Taymor let out a content hum in response, twirling his fingers around one another as he looked down at his little bump. A few minutes of the car ride had passed before they had finally arrived at their destination. Tay grabbed the decorative gift bag that held the words " It's A Girl! " in sparkly pink letters. He had made sure to buy a gift for the boys baby shower, hoping he would like it.

The couple exited the car, walking hand-in-hand into the building, instantly being greeted by Sheyya and gaining a few stares from what the couple guessed were family members of the other couple. " Hey, thank y'all for coming!" Sheyya greeted, dapping up Joseph before he shared a small hug with Taymor. The smaller male handed the gift bag to the man, before he and his boyfriend went took a seat at a table. The decorations for Jamell's baby shower were absolutely beautiful— having a mermaid theme, complimented by different colors of purples and turquoise. It was absolutely adorable.

" Oh my goodness, Joe this is sooo cute!" Taymor chirped, his eyes scanning around the room in complete awe. There were gigantic letters that spelled out the word " BABY " in the front, accompanied by a decorative backdrop and balloon arch, an white throne sitting right in the front of it. The small boy couldn't waist to see what Jamell wore— knowing that it would definitely look amazing on him. Soon, a few gasps sounded around the room as a very pregnant Jamell slowly walked in the room, hand-in-hand with his boyfriend. His dress dragged behind him elegantly, it was a soft lavender color, the train of it glittered with silver sparkles and his dreads up into a neat bun. " He looks soooo beautiful." Tay complimented, his lips poking out as he stared at the boy.

Jamell smiled as he hugged a few of his family members and took pictures, scanning his eyes around the large room before they landed on Taymor. His smile widened as he attempted to wobble over to him. Tay quickly stood up, meeting him half way. " Oh no, you need to sit down." Tay laughed, grabbing the boys hand and leading him to throne in front of the large room.

" I am so glad you came!" Jamell chirped, allowing the boy to lead him to his seat. Jamell sat down with a huff, leaning up a bit to hug Taymor. " You look so good, that baby is definitely growing!" the boy continued, his hand gently rubbing across Tay's belly.

" Speak for yourself," Taymor replied, smiling gently down at the slightly taller male. The two made small talk, before each other their boyfriends joined them— Taymor being sure to get a few pictures. He enjoyed going out for a little, something he hadn't really experienced before.

❝ ASSITANT

❝ ASSITANT. ❞
© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

^

yall missed me? 😘 i've recently started working literally the minute i made 16, so i'm sooo sorry. but i'll be updating more! itenyall💚.