『 CHAPT. 1 』

© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

❝ making changes. ❞

Taymor adjusted the the fitted collared shirt, looking at himself in the mirror of his bathroom. It had been a week before he finally decided that he needed to try and get this job of an assistant— to which he obliged. He needed to make a few changes to his life and earn more money. Everyday of the week Nick has encouraged the small boy to at least try, because he knew that this job would do him good. And finally, Tay agreed. Letting out an exaggerated sigh, Taymor turned the water on, splashing some onto his face before turned it back off. He grabbed the medium sized towel from the towel rack, drying his face before he stared at himself in the mirror.

He was dressed in a white collar shirt that hugged his body and a pair of black pants that showed off his hips— Taymor wasn't aware of how thick he actually was, even though Nick gave him an constant reminder. On his feet were a pair of black and white retros, a size four that fit perfectly onto his small feet. Tay looked over himself once more before he descended from the bathroom, being sure to turn the light off behind him. The small boy pulled on the all black blazer, hoping it would give him a more sophisticated look— which it actually pulled the outfit off perfectly. He grabbed his phone and bag from his bed, beginning his way from his room and into the front room where Nicholas was already waiting for him.

" Bitch you look good!" Nick exclaimed, taking in his best friends appearance. The older of the two thought to himself before he ran into his room, soon coming back out with a fancy bottle of perfume. " If he don't hire you, he crazy— the smell of this perfume is hypnotizing." the caramel colored boy began to spray different spots on Taymor's body before he soon decided that it was enough. Nick sat the bottle onto the small table in the middle of the front room, his eyes scanning over his best friends body one again. " Tay, you too thick for me. Can i borrow some of that ass?" Nick asked, in all seriousness.

" Nick, you going to have me late. Come on," Taymor exclaimed, watching as his best friend grabbed his keys and completely ignored the question he had recently asked. Nicholas rolled his eyes, beginning his way out of the dorm room, his best friend following close behind. Soon, they were in the older boys car, making their way to the large building where he was scheduled to have an interview with the man he would be working for. Once they reached Taymor's destination, Nick wished the small boy luck and sent him on his way. Tay stared up at the large building, it was so big and fancy. He had never been somewhere so sophisticated. Taking in a small breath, Taymor began his way into the building, his eyes wide with curiosity and becoming a nervous wreck completely.

The small boy pushed through the glass doors, his eyes scanning around the large room, completely awe. Soon, he had reached the front desk where woman was perched behind, writing down on a few papers. " Hello, I'm here for an interview with Joseph Robinson," Taymor said, catching the woman's attention. A smile came across her face instantly, and she put down her pin.

" You must be Mr.McIntyre," she said sweetly, causing Taymor to nod. She grabbed a name tag from one of the desk drawers, writing down the boys name onto it before she handed it to him. " You can head on up to floor fifteen, his door is the first one on the left." she said, finality in her voice. Taymor nodded his head, making his way towards the elevator as he put the name tag onto the right side of his blazer. He pressed the button with the up arrow and waited patiently for the elevator to come down. Once he heard the satisfying ding from the metal doors opening, he stepped inside, pressing the button with the number fifteen on it.

Tay hummed a small tune to himself as he patiently waited to reach the appropriate floor. Soon, he was on the fifteenth floor, standing in front of the door where he would be having his interview. He just stood there, a nervous wreck and worrying to himself. He didn't want to mess things up. Letting out a defeated sigh, he knocked onto the wooden door twice before he slowly opened the door and made his into the over sized office. Taymor scanned his eyes around the large room— which gave off a more homey vibe and feeling. " What's yo' name?" Tay heard from the back of the room, and his descended to where he heard the thick accented voice came from. Once the small boy entered the room, this was where it was more office like— he made eye contact with the man and was instantly brought into a daze at how fine he was. He looked even better in person. Taymor noticed that he was talking and snapped himself from his thoughts.

" I-its Taymor," the small boy said meekly, feeling embarrassed from his stuttering. Joseph stared at the small boy, his face emotionless. The man had been through a lot of females today, each girl making the day more irritating. He wanted someone he can trust, not someone who's only determined because of his looks. " And you're Mr.Robinson." Tay stated soon after, watching as the man leaned back in the rolling chair. The small boy watched closely as the man parted his lips, running his tongue across his top set of grillz.

" Obviously," Joe muttered, trying his hardest to not roll his eyes. Taymor looked down, a blush of embarrassment coming across his cheeks as he sighed, taking a seat in a chair in front of the desk. " Na, what makes you want to work for me, ma?"

The small boy perked up at the question, catching Joe off guard completely. None of the others actually had an answer, but Taymor was different. He was perfect.

❝ ASSITANT

❝ ASSITANT. ❞
© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎