『 CHAPT. 8 』ᶜᵒⁿᵗ

© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

❝ thick & thin. ❞

             Nicholas walked into his dorm room, holding two starbucks cups in hand. " Tay!" the caramel colored boy called, placing the tray that held both of the cups onto the coffee table perched in the middle of the room. He assumed the boy was asleep, seeing as it was quiet and dark in the dorm. The boy flicked on the light, dropping his bags onto the couch as he began his way towards Taymor's room, expecting the boy to be there like he said. He pushed the door open and flicked the light on. " Tay, I—" he cut himself off once he saw no one was there, a frown appearing onto the boys face. " Oh." Nicholas muttered to himself, flicking the light back off.

The caramel colored boy began his way back into the front room, pushing one of his dreads behind his ear with a sigh. He slumped down onto the couch, just staring forward at his TV which played nothing at all. Nick was happy for his best friend, although, his missed the boy being around more. Neither of the two had any other friends other than themselves, and it upset him that he rarely saw the small boy anymore. Nicholas felt a vibrate come from his back pocket, and he quickly grabbed his phone. He saw Tay's contact name pop up and he swiped the message, reading that the boy had left a little while ago to go to Joe's house. The caramel colored boy sighed deeply, tossing his phone onto the couch next to him.

Nick's eyes drifted over to the two cold coffees on the table, leaning up and grabbing the tray that held them. He stood to his feet and began his way towards the trash can, dropping both drinks into the bin. It was beginning to grow lonely in the small dorm and it was causing an small emotion of sadness to peek into his mental.

⤵︎

Taymor giggled at the feeling of his lovers fingers moving rapidly against his body, forcing out laughs and smiles from the mocha colored boy repeatedly. " O-owww, oh my goodness!" the boy gasped, trying to crawl away from the torture. Joe chuckled at the sight in front of him, not being able to get enough of the boys laughs and his pretty smiles. " I have to pee— S-STOPPP!" Tay squealed, turning over onto his stomach and attempting to crawl away once again.

" Aht, wea' you goin'?" Joseph retorted, grabbing the boys ankles and pulling him back towards him. Taymor clawed at the sheets of the large bed, not wanting anymore of the tickling torture. " Ight, ight. Imma stop." the man laughed, grabbing the boys waist and flipping him over to face him. The mocha colored boy smiled up at his lover cheekily, his hands finding their way up to caress the mans
cheeks. The two just stared at each other for awhile, a comfortable silence taking over the room as Joe laid his head upon the boys chest, hugging his small waist a bit tightly— as if the small boy would disappear from his arms at any time.

Taymor ran his fingers through Joseph's dreads, seeing that his lover liked it from the reaction he got of him— he felt the mans whole body relax against him, his eyes closing as he squeezed the boys body gently. Tay continued the repeated motion, eventually hearing light snores escape from the man above him. The mocha colored boy smiled, laying a kiss to his lovers head as he began to try and pull them towards the top of the bed— obviously struggling from the extra weight. He made it eventually though, easing himself from under his boss's body. Taymor stared down at the man, studying his soft facial features which always seemed to be hard when he was awake.

The small boy could hear the congestion caught Joe's throat and pulled the comforter over the mans body. Taymor slid off of the bed, carefully this time, before he made his way out of the room. He navigated his way throughout the large house until he eventually found himself in the kitchen. Tay knew that the man wouldn't be sleep long, so why not prepare something for him to help get over this small cold he was currently dealing with. The mocha colored boy began rummaging through the cabinets, his face scrunching up at how empty the kitchen was. " How does he even eat? We will surely be going grocery shopping," Taymor mumbled to himself, eventually finding a cabinet that held a few medicines. He read each bottle carefully before he eventually settled on just giving the man some dayquil.

Tay sat the bottle onto the counter, continuing his way over to the pantry. He pulled the door open, seeing a bunch of canned goods scattered through the bottom shelves and rummaged through them— soon finding a can of chicken noodle soup. The small boy smiled widely, quickly making his way back into the kitchen. Taymor grabbed a glass bowl from one of the cabinets, placing that on the counter with the can of noodles and the medicine. He began to search through the drawers for a can opener, finding it where the other eating utensils were, being sure to grab a spoon also. The mocha colored boy began the process of making the liquidity beverage, opening the can and pouring the beverage into the bowl— placing it in the microwave for a couple minutes soon after.

Taymor sat at the island as he waited patiently for the food to finish heating up, laying his head onto the counter. He could hear footsteps nearing him and smiled when he felt a warm body press up against his, arms circling his body. " Why yeen stay up there with me?" Joseph mumbled, refraining himself from kissing the small boy so he won't get sick. The two lovers heard the beep from the microwave and Taymor slid from his boyfriends arms, bouncing his way over to the microwave.

" Because of this," Tay replied, pulling the warm bowl from the microwave and quickly moving over to the kitchen island. Taymor pushed Joe down into one of the stools, handing the man a spoon before he went over to grab the medicine, pushing it towards him also. " I told you i would take care of you didn't I?" the mocha colored boy questioned, taking the spoon back from his lovers hand and scooping up some of chicken noodle soup from the bowl, lightly blowing it before holding it up to the mans mouth. " Eat." he demanded, causing Joseph to instantly take spoon into his mouth, a smile spreading onto the younger boys face.

❝ ASSITANT

❝ ASSITANT. ❞
© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎