『 CHAPT. 24 』

© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

❝ my valentine. ❞

             Taymor was currently carrying a few red and pink gift bags, seeing as it was valentine's day and usually he got his loved ones a gift. The small boy let out a breath as he neared Nick and Ben's new apartment, letting out a huff as he climbed the stairs. " Okay, Riles we can do this." Taymor whispered down to his stomach, secretly having came up with a name for the unborn— although the still didn't know the gender of his child. But, he was set on his little boy. Tay had finally reached the top stair, letting out a sigh of relief as he reached the designated apartment. The small
boy knocked on the door, awaiting someone to answer.

Soon, Nicholas pulled the door open— a wide, welcoming smile upon his cheeks. " Baby mama!" the slightly older boy squealed, pulling the boy into the house as he hugged him. " Bennnn! Tay here!" Nick screamed through the house, causing Taymor's bump to slightly jump upwards. The mocha colored boy laughed at his unborn baby's reaction to his best friend's shenanigans.

" Nick, you're scaring my child." Tay laughed, massaging his belly with his hand gently. Nicholas gasped a bit, placing his hands onto his best friends belly as he quietly apologized before placing a small peck to the area. Taymor smiled gently, handing the pink gift bag to his best friend. Nicholas jumped in excitement. running into his room before he quickly ran back out with a large red bag. Being the extra person he is, Nick always went all the way out— he didn't mind over gifting his best friend. Both of the boys sat quietly as they each looked at their gifts. Taymor had gotten Nicholas a full bath and body works set. The two had recently went into the mall and he had noticed Nick's fascination with it.

On the other hand, Nick had gotten Taymor a bunch of different stuff— including items for the baby. Tay shook his head at how much his best friend had spent on him, smiling widely at the little Jordan socks that Nick had gotten for the baby. The two were so excited for Taymor's gender reveal next Sunday. It was so exciting. Suddenly, Tay's phone started going off. And quickly— he grabbed it, seeing as it was his child's father. " Hello.. yea, I'm coming." the mocha colored boy spoke, holding the phone to his ear. " Love you too, see you soon." he finished, before he hung up the phone, standing from the seat. " Nick, i have to go. Joe is planning something." Taymor stated, pulling his best friend into a hug.

Nick smiled a bit, nodding his head as he returned the smile. " It's fine, go ahead." Nicholas reassured, placing a small kiss to Tay's cheek. The two big their goodbye's before Taymor was on his way.

⤵︎

Taymor wobbled his way up the side wall that lead to the front door, using his key to unlock it before he stepped in. He gasped silently as the smell of rose candles filled his nose, and a trail of roses led up the stairs. The small boy smiled to himself, placing his purse onto the coffee table before he followed the roses down the dim hallway and up the stairs. He soon found himself in the bathroom, the trail of roses leading to the large hot tub that Joseph had recently got built in. It was filled to the brim with white, snow looking bubbles, rose petals sitting atop of them elegantly. Taymor slowly walked towards the hot tub, taking in the smell of vanilla from the more newer candles that were perched around the dark bathroom.

A small gasp escaped the boys lips at the feeling of strong arms circling his waist. He turned his head, looking up at Joseph with pure love and passion. " You such a simp." the boy whispered, causing a small laugh to erupt from the two of them. Joseph shook his head, leaning down to place a small kiss to his boyfriends lips— his hands gently rubbing the still growing bump on the boys body.

" Only fo' you," Joe started, removing Taymor's jean jacket for him. " Cmon, enjoy ya' gift, bae." he continued, helping the boy remove the rest of his clothing before helping into the large tub. Tay hummed at the feeling of warm water encasing his body, his muscles instantly relaxing. Joseph knew it  was probably hard to carry around a-whole-nother person. So, he arranged this as a small gift for his lover. He say next to the tub, laying his head onto Taymor's shoulder from behind. He would join him— but this was for Tay and the baby. It was for him to enjoy only.

" You should get in," Taymor said quietly, leaning back against the wall of the hot tub as he closed his eyes. Joseph hummed, placing small kisses to the boys neck feverishly. The man slowly brought up a small pink box, wrapped messily seeing as Joseph had no experience whatsoever in wrapping presents. He held it up to Tay's eye level, waiting until the boy eventually grabbed it. " What's this?" the boy asked, glancing at the man before he started to open it, being sure not to get any paper into the tub. Once he opened the box, his hand flew over his mouth at the diamond coated chain, glistening in just the dim lights from the candles. " Joseph I know you did no—." the boy was cut off when the man pressed his lips against Taymor's— the kiss slow and passionate.

Their tongues intertwined, dancing with each other for dominance— until Joe eventually won. Slowly, the two pulled away from each other, letting out slow breaths. Joseph grabbed the boy from the boy, taking the chain from it and hooking it onto Tay's neck carefully. The mocha colored boy jumped a little from the coldness of the chain, staring at himself in the mirror as Joe clipped it onto him.

" I did." The man spoke, pulling his lover in for another kiss.

❝ ASSITANT

❝ ASSITANT. ❞
© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎