『 CHAPT. 5 』

© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

❝ a secret. ❞

Taymor was shaken awake by his best friend, causing a small groan to escape his lips. It was his day off— and he was still tired from the night before. " What, Nick? Shit!" Tay exclaimed, catching the older boy off guard. The small boy wasn't a curser at all, his sleep must've been too good to loose. Nicholas rolled his eyes, popping the boys thick thighs incredible force. Taymor popped up out of his sleep completely, a low hiss escaping his lips as he stared at his best friend with an incredulous frown. " What the hell?" he cursed once again, continuing to rub his thighs in a soothing way.

" You'll be okay, potty mouth." the caramel colored boy waved him off with a roll of his eyes. " Now, tell what happened last night— i want all the details. 'Cause you did not come home on time." he retorted, staring down at Tay with slight amusement. Taymor pursed his lips as memories from last night filled his mind, an blush coming to his face in an instant as he remembered the kiss him and Joseph shared.

" We k-kissed," Taymor spoke, an high pitched squeal soon filling his ears from the new found information. " Then went out to eat— that's it!" he quickly added, not wanting Nick to think anything crazy about the two of them.

" I knew you liked him! Bitch, he fine as hell— how could you not?" Nick said with finality, his eyes wiggling playfully. Taymor rolled his eyes and pushed the boy out of the bed, causing the older to let out an gasp. " Oh you mean ass bi—" the caramel colored boy was cut off by the small boys phone ringing. Taymor grabbed his phone quickly, seeing that it was Joe calling him.

" Shush, boy. This him," Taymor exclaimed, causing the older of the two to quieten himself. The mocha colored boy took in a small breath before he answered the phone, greeting his boss enthusiastically. " Hello, Mr.Robinson. I hope you're enjoying your morning." he spoke, putting the phone on speaker.

Nick sat back into the bed, listening to the conversation carefully. " Goodmornin', li' gorilla." the man spoke, his voice deep and his accent more prominent than it usually is— meaning, he had just waken up. " How you feeling, mama?" he asked soon after.

" Ooh, shit his voice dee—" Taymor slapped his hand over his best friends mouth, glaring at him and mouthing for him to shut up. Nick laughed quietly as the mocha colored boy removed his hand from his mouth.

" I'm fine, Mr.Robinson. Did you need anything?" Taymor spoke gently, enjoying the small talk with the older man.

" Yea, i was wonderin' if you could come come over." Joe replied, causing Taymor to raise his eyebrow. " I know i said you could take the day off, but i got a few meetin's i need you to come schedule fo' me." the man explained, Taymor nodding his head as if he could see him.