『 CHAPT. 12 』

© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

❝ a little more us. ❞

Taymor let out a fit of giggles as he ran throughout the house, trying to escape the slender fingers of his boyfriend. " Noooo, Joseph. Leave me alone!" the boy exclaimed, jumping forward at the feeling of the man reaching out and almost getting him. Joe laughed, continuing to chase after the small boy, on a mission to get him in his grasp. " I don't want anymore tickles or kisses!" Tay yelled soon after, a pout coming onto his face as he whined. Joseph stopped in his tracks, catching the boys attention instantly. A frown made its way upon the older males face, causing Taymor's pout to deepen instantly. " Oh no- I didn't mean it like that!" the boy said quickly, attempting to near his boyfriend.

A hand made its way onto Joe's chest, a look for complete and utter hurt coming onto his face. " I cant believe you said that shit," the man mumbled, his hands coming up and covering his face. Taymor frowned, nearing the taller male and grabbing his wrists into his small hands. Joseph pulled away, earning a shocked expression from the boy. " Nah, you got it." Joe spoke, slowly beginning to walk away.

The younger male stared in shock, slowly beginning to follow behind him. " I-i'm sorry," Tay said, feeling his eyes begin to water at the neglectment he was receiving from his lover. Joseph let out a low hum and the boys lip began to quiver. " Joe, I-I—" Taymor was cut off when he was suddenly attacked into a firm hold, kisses being placed all over his face as he couldn't help but allow the tears to fall. The older male's eyes widened and he hugged the boy close, continuing to place small kisses onto the boys face in order to comfort him.

" Shit, Tay. I'm sorry li' gorilla," Joseph rushed out, picking the boy up into his arms. The smaller male let out quiet sobs, his feelings genuinely hurt as he clutched onto the man holding him, afraid to let go. Joe let out a small sigh, beginning to walk up the stairs and into his room. He sat on the bed, all while rubbing small circles into Tay's back— soothing the boy. " I ain' know you was that sensitive, mama's. I ain' gone do it no mo', I promise." the man whispered into the boys ear, laying small kisses onto his earlobe.

Taymor looked up at him, his cheeks tear stained and his eyes puffy. The boy slowly nodded his head before he hid his face back into the mans chest, his tiny hands continuing to grip onto Joe's shirt. " I-it's okay, I've just grown attached," Tay said quietly, cuddling up into the man. " I didn't mean to worry you." he finished, licking over his lips as he let out a content sigh. Joseph stared down at the boy, his eyes studying the boys different facial expressions— he was embarrassed. The man didn't want his little lover to feel embarrassed at all, nor to hide his feelings from him. Joe wanted Taymor to be completely open with him at all times, with no shame at all. He loved the small boy, he wanted to always be sure he was there for him.