『 CHAPT. 25 』

© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

❝ 💗 or 💚. ❞

             Taymor smiled as his makeup artist lightly highlighted his cheeks, taking a look in the mirror she handed him once he was finished. He gasped at the finished look, he looked beautiful. The girl had did an amazing job on his makeup, and he was so excited to show it off. A week had passed, and finally, today was his gender reveal. He had recently went gotten his hair pin curled by Nick, seeing at his reveal started at three and it was currently 2:15. Thanking the girl, he cashapped the money he owed her before bidding her goodbye. He quickly walked out to Nick's car, who was patiently waiting on the boy. Opening the car door, a loud squeal erupted from Nick's mouth, causing Taymor's belly to jump. The mocha colored boy playfully rolled his eyes. " You look so, CUTEEE!" Nick screamed, pulling his phone out and beginning to record as Taymor sat in the car.

" Okay thank you, my gender reveal starts 45 minutes and I still have to go get my dress." Taymor laughed, pulling out his phone and texting the girl who custom made his general reveal dress. The theme was fairies or trolls, using the colors pink for a girl and green for a boy. He had gotten a pink dress made, hoping for a girl— but would be just as happy if he has a little boy. Nicholas held his hands up in surrender, soon pulling off and heading to the address that Tay had previously typed in. " I'm so excited," Taymor stated, a wide smile across his face as he thought about what this little persons gender is. " I'm finally finding out my baby's gender!" he squeaked, hugging his belly gently.

Nick smiled, making a few turns here and there before they eventually made it to the destination. After a few minutes, a girl walked out, holding a long bag that was connected to a hanger up away from the ground. " Thank you so much for the support." the girl said, smiling gently as Taymor stepped out of the car to give her a hug. He smiled, waving it off as she pulled up the bag, revealing a long pink mermaid dress— green diamonds shown throughout the train that would drag behind the boy. " It's beautiful, Tre. Thank you so much." the boy said in awe, staring at the beautiful dress in front of him. The girl placed the dress into the backseat, bidding her goodbye before the two were off.

Taymor now had 30 minutes until his gender reveal, and he still had to get home and get dressed. Most of his family and friends were already at the building with the decorater, assisting her while being sure the food was there. Taymor had rented out two thrones for him and Joseph as well— wanting everything to be perfectly perfect for his baby. Soon, Nick had reached Taymor and Joseph's house— rushing inside because they only had 15 minutes until the reveal now. Taymor quickly ran up the stairs, holding his belly as Nick trailed behind him with the dress in hand. Throwing down his purse, he quickly undressed himself, allowing his best friend to assist him out of his clothes.

After putting on some lotion and deodorant, Taymor took the dress out of the bag— stepping into it before he then pulled it up his body, Nick zipping it up for him. Afterwards, Nick grabbed the fashion nova box that was perched into the closet— opening it and grabbing the clear slides and dropped the correct shoe to the correct foot before he slid them onto the his feet. " Okay, now let's go— wait my pu—." Nick cut him off once he held up a clear purse, already holding the designated items. Tay smiled, thankful for his bestfriend. " Thank you, we'll take the pins out in the car. Let's roll out!" Taymor stated, finality in his tone as the two rushed out the house— Nick holding the boys train so it wouldn't get dirty.

Finally, the reveal can start.

⤵︎

Taymor walked into the building, instantly being greeted by gasps and " aw's!". The boy smiled, hugging a few of his family members as he made his way towards the front, where the two large throne chairs were perched in front of a pink and green customized backdrop. Soon, the boy was greeted by his boyfriend, the two sharing a small kiss before they took a seat in the thrones, allowing their family and friends to take videos and pictures. Nick had put together a few games before they did the reveal and everyone shared the moment with laughs and smiles.

Taymor laughed as he watched Nick, Ben, Dee and Monique all quickly try to suck the cold drink from the baby bottle— Dee eventually winning. The boy clapped his hands, watching as Nick went and grabbed the gift for the winner. Joseph tapped his baby's mother, catching his attention. " You hungry?" he asked, earning a small nod from the boy. Joseph nodded his head as well, standing from the chair and walking over to the food table— lots of the people following suit. Soon, the man came back with a plate that held chicken wings, dirty rice, sweetish meatballs and rotelle dip, a few chips on the side. Taymor thanked him, digging into his food immediately seeing as he hadn't ate all day.

" Okay, after the mom-to-be finishes eating, we all going to head outside for the reveal!" Nick yelled across the large room, earning a few " okay's" from here and there. Once Taymor finished his food, he stood up, walking hand-in-hand with his boyfriend outside, the family all following behind. Nick approached Joseph with a plastic football. " All you have to do is throw it up and kick it, then the reveal will show." the caramel colored boy explained. Joseph nodded his head, taking the ball and walking out into the field, everyone circling around him and Taymor.

Everyone was sure to have their phones out to record the precious moment. " Okay," Taymor started, holding his hands on his belly gently. " One.. two.. three!" the boy yelled, watching as his boyfriend threw up the ball and kicked it. It's a...

Everyone let out excited screams as the baby was revealed to be a boy

Everyone let out excited screams as the baby was revealed to be a boy. Taymor fell to his knees as he cried with pure joy, Joseph jumping up and down with Ben and Dee with excitement. The two were expecting a their baby boy.

❝ ASSITANT

❝ ASSITANT. ❞
© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎