『 CHAPT. 8 』

© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

❝ thick & thin. ❞

             Taymor sat in his class, dazed and completely distracted. He couldn't get the man he had been with the past few days from out of his head, his focus completely elsewhere. The small boy missed his lover— and he had just left his house earlier that morning to attend his class for the day. " Taymor?" Nick called quietly, staring at the boy who stared off into space, his pupils dilated. The caramel colored boy raised an eyebrow, never seeing his best friend like this before. Nicholas reached his hand up and mushed the small boys forehead, catching his attention immediately.

" Nick, what the heck?!" Tay whisper yelled, glaring at the boy who sat next to him. The older looked at his best friend with a hint of bewilderment, his eyebrows knitted together in confusion. " W-.. what?" the boy asked, staring back at his best friend with a look the mirrored Nick's.

" Bitch, you good?" the caramel color boy asked, pressing his palm against Taymor's face to check if he was hot. The two shared a look before they both began to snicker to themselves, Tay shaking his head in the process of his laughs. " Anyways, i wrote down an extra set of notes since your ass wasn't paying attention." Nick said, calming himself as the class closed out into an end. The older handed his best friend a few sheets of paper, a bunch of words jotted down in light blue, neatly written notes.

" Thank you, Nicky." Taymor sighed, packing his things before he stood from his seat— being sure to have everything he needed. After they were completely sure, they each exited the large room. " That was my only class for today, you have any more?" the small boy asked, glancing over to his best friend. Nicholas thought to himself before he nodded his head, an exaggerated sigh escaping his glossed lips.

" Yea, it start at 2.. which is in like fifteen minutes." the caramel colored boy retorted, looking down at his phone to be sure he had the time right. " I guess I'll see you later then?" he stated, but it came out more as an question— seeing as Taymor had been spending time with his boss mostly. The small boy nodded his head, saying his goodbye's to his bestfriend before he was on his way back to his dorm room. Soon, he was perched in his bed— and he couldn't help but be uncomfortable in the fluffy sheets.

" Oh my goodness.." Taymor mumbled to himself, slamming his laptop closed as he ran his hands over his face in frustration. The small boy stood to his feet and descended into the bathroom, staring at himself in the mirror. Nick had did him a new wig before the two went to class, and he now wore anther wig— but this time, a side part bob. He liked the middle part better, but both were adorable on the mocha colored boy.

Tay grabbed his phone, setting it up onto the sink once the satisfying of a facetime call ringing rung through his ears. He pushed a strand of his hair behind his ear once the phone was answered, a smile coming across his face. " I miss you." the boy spoke calmly, looking down at the phone. Joe's dreads were the only thing visible and it looked as if he were in bed.

" I miss you too, li' gorilla." the man spoke, his voice sort of horse and his accent on full display. Taymor could tell the man was sick, and he frowned. " What you frownin' fa?" Joseph asked, bringing the phone down to allow the boy to see his face completely.

" Why you didn't tell me you're sick?" Taymor asked, fixing the white crop top he wore, which had chinese in red atop of it. Joseph studied the boys outfit, seeing that the small boy had each and every bruise on display. The man instantly knew the boy did it purposely— seeing as he on a pair light colored high waist shorts and crop top that exposed his neck completely. Tay was proud of the marks on his soft skin— which surprised the man.

" Why you showin' so much skin?" the man asked, completely ignoring his lovers recent question. Taymor glanced down at his body, before looking back at the phone with a smile.

" You don't like it?" the small boy responded, taking a step back so his full body was on display. And just as Joe thought, every single bruise on his body was fully shown and a low chuckle escaped his lips, using his tongue to swipe offer his top set of grillz. Tay smiled, a small giggle sounding from the boy.

" Of course I like it, only when I'm with you though." Joseph retorted, pulling his bottom lip between his diamond filled teeth. A blush made its way to the boys chocolate cheeks and he bit down into his lip nervously, his hand reaching up to rub the back of his arm. The man was beginning to notice every little thing the boy did— every action he made that depended on what emotion he was feeling. He also noticed that ever since Taymor had been with him, the less insecure he felt about himself.

" I'm coming over, by the way." Taymor said, changing the subject. He wanted to be there while the man was sick— to take care of him. Joe was about to attempt to object, but instead a sneeze came out in replace of that. " See? God bless the truth, i'll be over there later." the small boy smiled widely, happy that he would finally see his lover once again.

" You that excited? For li' ole me?" Joe teased, attempting to make his voice go up an octave. Taymor snorted, before a small laugh escaped his glossy lips. The man laughed along with the boy, the two switching from conversation to conversation. They couldn't be away from each other long, at least Taymor thought he couldn't be away from the man long. It wasn't one sided though, they both were uncomfortable not being able to touch one another.

❝ ASSITANT

❝ ASSITANT. ❞
© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

^

i hope y'all still like nbak , because i have a book coming out that's nbak.