『 CHAPT. 9 』

© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

❝ new memories. ❞

Taymor looked through the bag he packed yesterday before he had left his dorm room. He was currently looking for something to wear seeing as the both of them still had to work today. Although, Joe cut it short because he is his own boss. He definitely needed someone who could attend those meetings for him so he wouldn't have to. Even if he didn't, he still would make all the money he's making right now. Tay eventually settled on a dark green tube top with a pair of light colored high waisted jeans, matching the outfit with his green, black and white ones and a jean jacket that matched perfectly to his pants.

The small boy descended into the bathroom that was connected to Joseph's room, closing the door behind him. He sat the clothes down onto the counter, looking up at himself in the mirror. The boy had already started his shower, and he just looked at himself. He still had on his bonnet from the night before, protecting the silk hair he had under it from messing up. Taymor began to remove his former clothes, leaving himself bare. He frowned once he saw that his bruises were beginning to heal and sighed, making his way over to the large tub, stepping inside before closing the shower curtain.

Once Tay was finished with his shower, he went on to doing his hygienic necessities— brushing his teeth, putting on deodorant and lathering his body in baby lotion. Soon, he was finished with everything he needed to do and pulled on the outfit he picked out earlier, tying his shoes once he was finished with everything else. The boy looked at himself in the mirror, accepting the outfit once he looked over his body. Taymor yawned gently, his facial features softening immediately in as he grew sleepy. He could hear movement come from outside the bathroom, pulling the bonnet from his head as he knew it was his boyfriend.

Joseph slowly pushed the door open, his eyes landing on the small boy instantly. He smiled, watching as Tay brushed his through the bob with his fingers, the hair falling perfectly around his face. His edges were still laid from the night before so he decided not to mess with them. " Eyelashes or no eyelashes?" the boy asked, not even looking back at his lover. Joe leaned up against the frame of the door, his eyes roaming the boys body.

" None," the man said, watching the boy begin to glue them on anyways. Joseph chuckled, making his way over to the mocha colored boy. He stood up straight behind the smaller male, finally noticing how small Taymor actually was. " Damn, you small as hell." Joe laughed, leaning down and circling his arms around his waist. He heard the boy hum, watching as he lathered a thin layer of lipgloss onto his fat lips, enough to give off the perfect shine.

Taymor looked into the mirror at the two of them, he looked perfect standing up against the man behind him.  " Why you don't have your work clothes on?" Tay asked curiously, studying the mans outfit. He looked hooder than he usually did— dressed in a white hoodie that read ' Slime ' in green letters, a pair of light colored jeans that sagged and displayed his blue boxers and a pair of air force ones perched on his feet. Joseph had no intentions of actually going to work today— he was planning to take his lover somewhere nice, since he hasn't since the night of that party. The mans dreads were braided back into three, and a chain that wore the letters " BBG " sat against his chest perfectly.