『 CHAPT. 10 』

© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

❝ best friend. ❞

Joseph looked down at his sleeping boyfriend, who was still sound asleep. The week had passed quickly for the two, Taymor being sure to attend his classes and work with his boss— and Joe just attending work. It was the usual for the two, nothing too exciting. The man smiled when he saw the boys dimple poke out in his cheek, all while still in his sleep. The older male placed a kiss onto the mocha colored boys forehead, before he used his right hand to gently shake him awake. " Tay, wake up li' gorilla," Joe spoke softly, earning a small whine from the boy below him. " Cmon, bae. The crawfish boil today and you than already slept past twelve." he said soon after, causing Taymor to slowly lift his own body up tiredly.

" It's Saturday already?" Tay yawned, being sure to use his hand to cover his mouth. His boyfriend nodded his head and the small boy leaned over to grab his phone from the night stand. Taymor checked the time, seeing as it was already past twelve and he had three missed calls from his best friend— the crawfish boil started at three. " Oh my goodness, it's going to take me forever to get ready! Why you didn't wake me up earlier, Joseph?" the small boy exclaimed, hopping up from the bed as he began to dial Nick's number.

Joe just shrugged his shoulders, grabbing a bag that held two boxes of Jordan's inside— one box bigger than the other. " I got us some shoes fo' us to match today," the man spoke, causing a brightness to shine into the smaller males eyes. The phone rung as Taymor held it to his hear, quickly running around the bed to his boyfriends side. Soon, the phone stopped ringing and Nicholas answered, speaking before Taymor could— saying that he was already outside. " Imma get the do'." Joseph laughed, handing the bag to the mocha colored boy before he disappeared out of the room.

A smile made its way to Taymor's face as he jumped up onto the bed, pulling the shoe boxes from the bag. He grabbed the smaller box, pulling it into his lap before he pulled the top upwards, removing the paper from atop of the shoes, revealing a brand new pair of playground Jordan 13's. A squeal escaped his lips as he heard footsteps nearing the room. The small boy had been seeing the shoes all over instagram lately but didn't have the money to buy them just yet— his checks he had been earning from being an assistant went straight to his college tuition so he could stop pulling money from his grandmother's pockets.

" Bitch, what you squealing fo— oh them cute as fuck!" Nicholas exclaimed once he finally reached his best friend. Taymor's head instantly snapped up and another high pitched squeal escaped his lips, pushing the shoes from his lap and jumping onto his best friend. The caramel colored boy laughed as his best friends antics, giving him a small squeeze. " I missed you too, now let's get to work 'cause baby it is most definitely time for a new wig." the older boy spoke, handing a box to the boy.