『 CHAPT. 3 』

© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

❝ a new start. ❞

              Taymor woke up early, ready to start the day and attend to his new job. He was so happy with himself for making such an accomplishment— one of the best things he's done with his life. After he did his hygienic necessities, he continued on to finding something appropriate to wear. Deciding on something simple, Tay threw on a white tank top, pulling on a dark green jacket over it and zipping it up completely. He pulled on a pair of simple ripped jeans, topping the look off with a pair of green, white and black jordan ones. The small boy could hear footsteps head towards his room, and in walked a newly woken Nick— his head protected by a bonnet and robe wrapped around his petite body.

Nick studied his best friends demeanor, a smile coming across his face in realization that the boy was getting ready to start his day. " You look cute, i like this," the caramel colored boy complimented, his eyes scanning the outfit in awe. " You look too cute.. bitch you like the nigga!" Nicholas exclaimed, catching Taymor off guard completely. The mocha colored boy instantly started shaking his head as his best friend laughed at the new found information.

" N-no i don't! Chill, Nick," Taymor muttered, rubbing the back of his arm in a way of trying to soothe the embarrassment he was feeling. " He's just my boss— nothing more, nothing less." he said soon after, finality evident in his voice. The older wiggle his eyebrows to taunt the small boy, causing an eye roll from the younger.

" If you say so," Nicholas shrugged, grabbing the green colored bag from off his bed side table. The older of two reached into his robe pocket, grabbing his keys and dropping them into the bag, along with sixty dollars soon after. " You can use my car, I don't want you walking around all day." the caramel colored boy smiled at his best friend, handing him the bag. Taymor shot an thankful smile to the older boy.

" Thank you, Nicky." Tay chirped, pulling the boy into a hug. Nichola smiled gently as he hugged his best friend back. Taymor looked over at the clock on his bed side table and let out a yelp. " Oh goodness! I have to go, I love you. See you later!" Taymor suddenly exclaimed, surprising Nick slightly before he just laughed and waved him off.

" Good luck, bestieboo!" Nick called after him, watching at the small boy quickly ran out of the dorm room.

⤵︎

Taymor removed the keys from the ignition of his best friends car, having arrived to the large building where his boss worked. The first thing on the list was to stop at starbucks and get him an hot coffee— extra sugar. The small boy grabbed his things, being sure to grab his bosses drink before he exited the car, locking the doors behind him. Tay began his way into the building, speaking to the secretary as usual then went onto the elevator. Soon, he reached his designated floor and was walking into the mans office in a matter of seconds.

" Good morning, Mr.Robinson," Taymor said sweetly, placing the starbucks cup onto a coasted perched on Joseph's desk. The man glanced up towards the boy, then down towards the cup. Joe picked up the hot cup, taking a sip from the steaming coffee. He nodded his head in approval, causing a feeling of relief to float throughout the boys body. " Thank goodness." Tay mumbled to himself, being sure the man in front of him didn't hear.

Joseph stood from his chair, causing Taymor to crane his neck up to make eye contact. " Your office is this way," Joe said, motioning for the small boy to follow behind him. The man began towards a door that was opposite of the windows in the large room, the mocha colored boy following close behind. Joseph grabbed the door knob, twisting and pushing the door open, holding it to allow Taymor to walk in. The older man had the room customized for Tay specifically— wanting him to be as comfortable as possible. " This office was made fo' you specifically, I hope you like it ma." he said soon after, watching as Taymor slowly walked inside, his eyes curiously scanning over the room.

Joseph has noticed the boy like green, do which he the room themed with a bright like green and soft grey color. Taymor absolutely loved it, and he couldn't believe it was all for him. " I love it, thank you Mr.Robinson." the small boy chirped, beginning his way towards his desk. Joe decided to leave the boy to get settled in and comfortable— to which Taymor was grateful for. The mocha colored boy placed his bag onto the table, which held the necessary items he would need to fulfill his bosses wishes. He pulled the rose gold apple computer from his bag, placing it neatly on the table. Tay then went on to pulling out a few writing utensils, placing them a metal cup with holes throughout it. He had purchased a sparkly green notebook witch a cursive letter T in gold on the front— and he say that neatly next to his computer.

His boss hadn't giving him much to do today, seeing as it was his first day and he wanted him to get into the feel of it first. For the rest of the day, Taymor sat in his office answering a few scheduled phone calls on managing and scheduling meetings. It was finally time to go out and purchase his boss's food, and he exited his office. Joseph was currently on the phone with someone and he watching as the small boy exited his office, assuming he was going to finish the last task on the list. Soon, Taymor was perched in Nick's car, heading towards a fast food place that he least expected his boss to eat from— jack in the box.

After purchasing the mans food, he soon headed back and minutes later— he was back in Joe's office. Taymor sat the bag of food onto his desk, placing the drink into the coaster. His boss was still on the phone and he didn't want to interrupt— so, he headed into his office to gather his things and get ready to leave. After packing up his laptop but deciding to leave the other things, he exited the room once again and saw that his boss was now off of the phone. " I hope you have a good night, Mr.Robinson." Taymor spoke softly, stopping front the mans desk.

Joseph sat back into his chair, staring at the boy with an emotionless face. He stood to his feet, making his way towards the boy causing Taymor's breath to get caught in his throat. This was the closest him and the man has ever been to each other— and he smelled so good. Tay's adverted you to meet Joe's, the two having a silent staring contest before the older man finally decided to speak up. " You did good today, Tay." Joe retorted, clasping his hands together behind his back. A smile came across the small boys face and he thanked the older male. Joseph held his hand out to which Taymor obliged and placed his tiny hand into the Joe's very large one.

A small giggle escaped the boys lips at the size difference and his boss raised an eyebrow, a low chuckle escaping his soon after at realization of what the boy was laughing at. Soon, the two said their goodbye's before they both went home for the night.

❝ ASSITANT

❝ ASSITANT. ❞
© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎