『 CHAPT. 15 』

© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

❝ happiness. ❞

Taymor laid in the bed quietly, a smile upon his face. He stared up at the ceiling, his body sprawled out comfortably. The night before was still playing images in his mind and a permanent blush laid across his cheeks. " Hmm." the boy hummed, completely content at this feeling that caused the warm to rise up to his cheeks. Suddenly, a churning feeling came to the boys stomach and he wheezed as he leaned over the bed, letting out a few coughs. A feeling of complete nausea took over him and he flew upwards— his feet carrying him as fast as they could to the bathroom. The small boy leaned over the toilet and heaved, the contents from his stomach falling from his mouth.

" Tay?" Joe called, walking into the room with a tray of food in his hand. He looked around curiously for his little boyfriend, seeing as he wasn't in the spot that he had currently left him in this morning. His gaze adverted around the room before the sound of liquid hitting liquid filled his ears and he sat the tray down onto the bedside table. The man slowly made his way into the bathroom, pushing past the door to see a dehydrated Taymor laid up against the wall— sweat coating his small frame. " What the fuck- what happened, baby?" the man rushed out, dropping down to his knees and pulling the boy into his arms. Joseph's face scrunched up, feeling how warm the boys body was and how much sweat coated him. He was just okay, what could've happened that quickly.

" I-I think I've worked up a fever," Taymor replied, closing his eyes at the comfort that his boyfriend suddenly brought him. His small hands grabbed at the mans wrists gently, holding him close. " I'll be okay, some saltine crackers and a sprite will knock it right out." he continued, a small laugh escaping his lips as he rested his head onto his boyfriends shoulder, relaxing into his larger frame. Joe nodded, placing a kiss to boys head before he stood, Taymor still in his arms. He made his way back into their bedroom, laying the boy across the sheets before he pulled the blanket over his body.

" Imma be back, lit baby." Joe mumbled, retrieving the tray of food and deciding that they'd eat it later. The man made his way down into the kitchen, placing the food into the refrigerator before he then grabbed a canned sprite, continuing over to the pantry and grabbing a pack of saltine crackers from the top shelf. Soon, he was making his way back up the stairs to return to his boyfriend— only to find him sound asleep. Joseph chuckled a bit, shaking his head as he placed the items onto their bed side table. The man slipped under the blanket with his boyfriend, pulling his small frame close to his larger one, deciding that they both needed a nap for today.

⤵︎

Taymor slowly blinked his eyes, attempting to wake himself up. He was feeling better than what he did before— but he was definitely a lot hungrier. He could hear the soft snores of his boyfriend from behind him, the rhythmic beating of his heart prominent on his back due to how close they were to one another. Tay let out a small yawn, removing his lovers hand from his waist before he stood up from the bed and out of the room. He continued his way down into the kitchen, where a he got the sudden urge of strawberries— which he rarely ate. Although, his boyfriend loved strawberries. Taymor opened the refrigerator, grabbing a left over container of strawberries before he then looked up in the cabinet, grabbing a small bottle of honey.

Tay didn't know where the craving came from but at the moment, he didn't care. The small boy went into the front room, taking a seat onto the couch as he grabbed the remote from the coffee table, turning the tv onto one of his favorite shows ( Steven Universe ). He pulled the blanket that was still there from a few nights ago over his body, relaxing into the soft cushions of the couch. Taymor let out a small sigh, opening the container of strawberries before he then drizzled honey all over them— picking one up and taking a bite from it. The taste was overly enjoyable and he knew this would be something he ate from here on out.

The mocha colored boy could hear footsteps coming from behind him, causing him to glance back at his newly awaken boyfriend. " Hi, hi." Taymor said enthusiastically, taking another bite of his honey covered strawberry. Joseph tilted his head, lightly waving back at the small boy as he walked around the couch, joining him in the comfortable position. Joe looked down to see what he was eating, causing his face to scrunch up in confusion. Tay never ate strawberries— let along with honey, which in Joe's opinion, is disgusting.

" Tay, whatchu' eatin' ma?" The man laughed, an eyebrow raised in amusement. Taymor shrugged his shoulders, continuing to eat his snack peacefully. " That look nasty and unhealthy." he said soon after, causing the younger male to slowly look up to him. Joseph's jaw dropped once he saw the boys eyes glossed over with tears— ready to burst into a complete sob. " I- what the hell.. Tay, i'm just playin' mama. It ain't that serious." Joe rushed out, pulling his little boyfriend into his lap and placing kisses all over his rosy colored cheeks.

" I-i'm sorry!" Taymor said, a frown etched onto his soft features as he looked down at his food choice— a series of different emotions going through him all at once. Joe shook his head, a small sigh escaping his lips as he held the boy close, continuing to comfort the sensitive little person in his lap.

" It's okay, lit gorilla. Yeen do nothin' wrong." Joseph whispered into the boys ear, light kissing his earlobe soon after. A small sniffle sounded from Taymor as he nodded, a small smile forming onto his soft features before he continued on with his snack— laid in his boyfriends arms as they watched cartoons.

❝ ASSITANT

❝ ASSITANT. ❞
© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

^
y'all ever heard of the movies " The Collector" & " The Collection "?