『 CHAPT. 4 』ᶜᵒⁿᵗ

© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

❝ federal. ❞

             Taymor accepted a glass of champagne from one of the trays a waiter was carrying around. He was currently standing next to his boss, who was talking to one of the many people he actually did know in this place. He decided not to interrupt until a man started to make their way towards them— causing him to tap Joe's shoulder. " Kentrell Gaulden," Taymor stated quietly, causing Joseph to nod. " Four sons, four baby mothers and a little girl on the way— he owns a clothing company called, Never Broke Again." he said soon after, finishing once the man finally reached the two.

" Kentrell, what the business is?" Joe greeted, causing Taymor to quietly snort. The man looked down at his little assistant, winking at him as the small boy smiled. Tay didn't know how he could be so hood but so sophisticated all at once. He watched the two men talk, taking a sip from the toxic beverage in the glass. " This is my assistant, Taymor." he heard Joseph say, causing the small boy to look up and greet the man with a smile.

" It's nice to meet you, Mr.Gaulden." Taymor spoke, holding his tiny hand out to which Kentrell took in his larger one and shook. The man looked Tay up and down, causing the boy to squirm under his stare. Kentrell held the boys small hand in his a little too long for Joe's liking— so the dread head cleared his throat, causing the two to pull apart. " I have to use the bathroom, I'll be right back.." Taymor trailed off, beginning his way away from the two men, the staring entirely too intense for his liking.

Taymor pushed open the door to the restrooms, going straight to the mirror. He looked at himself, he was doing good for this to be his first time— he didn't want to ruin the night. The small boy reached into his purse, grabbing a new bottle of lipgloss that Nick had slipped inside. He heard the door open and glanced back to the man, it was Kentrell. " Ain't you in the wrong restrooms lil slime?" he asked, curiously staring at the boy. Taymor pursed his lips, shaking his head.

" N-no, i'm a boy." the mocha colored boy stated, his eyes trailing off as he opened the bottle of lip gloss. He began to put some onto his lips, renewing the shiny look it had when he first arrived. Kentrell raised his eyebrows— he was bisexual, but he had never seen a male look as feminine as the one in front of him. He liked how different that was. " U-um.. it was nice meeting you." Taymor said, finality in his voice before he quickly left out and went to navigate where his boss was. He looked around the room, searching through all the well dressed people before he finally spotted him and made his way over. " Sorry, Mr.Robinson. I'm a little tired and moving a bit slow." the mocha colored boy explained.

Joe's face turned into one of slight worry. " Are you ready to go? We can leave, Tay." he said, catching the boy off guard. Joseph soon realized what he said and thought of a way to cover it up. " I mean, 'cause I really ain't tryin' to be here long." he added, licking over his top set of grillz. Taymor slowly nodded his head, beginning his way out of the building, Joe following close behind. " Imma walk you to yo' car too." Joseph said with finality, causing the young boy to nod.

Soon, the two were out of the building and were making their way to Nick's car. Once they reached their destination, the two stood in silence. " I-I— um, thank you." Taymor spoke up, finally deciding to look up at the man in front of him. Joe nodded his head in a way of saying ' you're welcome'. They went back into silence just staring at each other— neither of them knew what to say.

" You plan on doin' anything tonight?" Joseph asked suddenly, causing Taymor to shake his head. The older man licked over his lips, cracking his knuckles as he gave himself the courage to ask the small boy a question. " I was tryin' to go out and eat afterwards, if you wanna come. I was gone be by myself." he muttered, hoping that the boy would agree to going out with him. A smile came across the boys face, a nod coming soon after.

" Uh.. yes! Of course, I mean." the mocha colored boy exclaimed, calming himself soon after. " We can just ride together and I'll drop you off at home.. if you want. I know you probably don't want to wait on a car." he said soon after, feeling himself grow hot at how close they were.

" Yea, that's cool." Joseph replied, slowly leaning down to the boys height. Taymor's breath got caught in his throat as his small hands unintentionally slid up and rested themselves on the mans chest. The small boy pulled his lip between his teeth, they were so close their noses touched. Suddenly, Tay pushed his self up onto the tips of his toes, causing there lips to touch ever so slightly— Joe finished the process, his arms sneaking around the boys waist and hands resting on his ass, then now in a gentle kiss. It wasn't long before the kiss slowly became more heated, the mans tongue slipping into the boys mouth and beginning to fight for dominance with the younger— Joseph easily overpowering him.

Taymor began to suck on the mans tongue, not knowing where the confidence of all this even came from. Joe groaned into the boys mouth, suddenly roughly pushing the small boy up against the car, causing a yelp to escape him. The mans hand went up to grip the boys dainty neck, squeezing onto it in a threatening way. Tay could feel a wetness pull between his legs as they stared at each other. " M-Mr.Robinson, i'm so sorr—" Joe cut him off by pressing himself up against the boy, causing a small whimper to escape his lips before he connected their lips once again— the kiss a lot more sloppier than the first.

" You good, mama. I like you too," Joseph said against his lips, causing a smile to come across the small boys face. The two pulled away, knowing they couldn't continue what they were doing— let along, outside. So, they both got into Nick's car, heading to a restaurant that Joe had suggested.

❝ ASSITANT

❝ ASSITANT. ❞
© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎