『 CHAPT. 13 』

© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

❝ normal. ❞

             Taymor allowed an gentle yawn to escape his lips, his gloved hand coming up towards the custom made hospital mask out of reflex. He was currently in Walmart with Nick, who also had a mask and gloves on— his mask custom made as well. The two were beginning to run out of groceries at their homes— which Nick had been staying with Ben for the past few weeks. " I'm so tired, I honestly need a good nap." Tay said, his eyes low as he picked up the last two loaves of bread on the shelf. The internet wasn't lying, people were really panicking from this virus and the whole store was almost completely empty on the food side. " You need anything else?" the boy asked, looking over to his best friend.

Nicholas shook his head, his eyes scanning through the basket full of items before they then continued towards the front. The two decided on self checkout, seeing as it would be a lot more sanitary for them to scan their own food. Once the boys were done, they had came to a total of $233 and decided to go half on it. Soon, the boys had made it back out to the car, placing the bags inside before they were on their ways home. First, Taymor dropped off his best friend— helping him put the groceries inside of Ben's house before they bid their goodbyes. Soon, Taymor was on his way, his eyes scanning through the crowded roads that would soon be emptied. The small boy thought to himself, before he quickly picked up his phone, stopping at a red light. He dialed in his grandmothers number, his foot pressing down onto the gas once the light turned green.

Tay smiled once the soft voice of his grandmother could be heard through the phone. " Hello? Hey mawmaw," the mocha colored boy said, making a turn so he would be on his way to his grandmothers house. " I brought you a few things from Walmart, so I'll be stopping by." he continued, hanging up once the woman agreed. Soon, the Taymor was pulling into the parking lot of the suburban house, putting the car in park before he got out, heading straight towards the backseat. He grabbed the bags that were tied, which were quit a few, but began his way up the door step. His grandmother, Tiara, opened the door just as he was about to attempt to knock.

" Now, Tay, why you didn't call me to help you?" She asked, shaking her head as she grabbed a few of the bags from the boy. The boy found himself instantly relaxed at the soothing accent she held, her Haitian heritage evident. " I'm old, but I ain't that old." she continued on, laughing a bit as she sat the groceries down onto her kitchen counter— Taymor following suit.

" I didn't want you grabbing all this stuff, I had ma." Taymor responded, beginning to put away a few of the things he bought for her. Tiara smiled, watching as they boy went to work with putting everything away. She was grateful for her grandson, who was such a beautiful person in her eyes. Once Taymor was finished, they both went sat down in her cozy living room, the TV currently playing the news. " How you been mawmaw?" the boy asked, kicking off one of his slides and pulling his foot under his body.

Tiara shrugged her shoulder, her eyes stuck on the TV. " I've been alright, staying in the house as you asked." she laughed a bit, glancing towards her grandbaby. Taymor laughed a bit hisself, thinking back to when he begged her not to go anywhere when the pandemic first happened. " Thank you for the groceries, baby. I appreciate it." Tiara said calmly, leaning over to leave a small kiss to Tay's cheek.

The small boy shook his head, smiling a bit wider at her actions. " It was no problem, ma. I'd do anything for you." he replied, rubbing her hand in his. Tiara nodded, a yawn soon escaping her lips— causing Taymor to immediately help her up to bed. Once she was comfortable, he gave her a small hug and began his way out the house, being sure to turn the lights off, along with the living room TV before he was on his way home.

⤵︎

Taymor yawned as he placed the last few things into the pantry, wrapping all of the bags into one before he put them in a specified drawer. He yelped once he was suddenly picked up from behind, a smile proceeding to come across his lips in realization to who this person was. " Where you been, mamas?" Joseph asked, placing a few small kisses to the boys neck as he began to walk into the living room. Yay laughed a little, turning his head so that he could place a kiss to Joe's lips.

" I went stopped to see my grandmother and drop her off a few things," the small boy replied, turning around into a straddling position once his boyfriend sat down onto the couch. The man nodded his head, his hands resting on the boys waist as his eyes began to scan his demeanor. Taymor currently had bags under his eyes and he was a bit slouched forward— it looked as if he had just pulled off his eyelashes and he was letting out a repeated yawn every few minutes. Joseph had wanted to talk to him about eventually meeting the woman, but Tay was tired. He didn't want to keep him up.

" Okay, li' gorilla." Joe mumbled, grabbing a blanket and draping it over their bodies— the man pulled Tay upwards, allowing the boy to lay onto his chest with no hesitation. Taymor yawned once again, his eyes instantly closing as the relaxed feeling of his boyfriends warm body against his own— causing his sleep to come faster, to which he didn't mind. " Let's take a nap." the man mumbled, his long arms loosely wrapping around the boys small frame. Soon, the room had filled with small, quiet snores— and that signaled the older male fall asleep himself.

❝ ASSITANT

❝ ASSITANT. ❞
© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎