『 CHAPT. 30 』

© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

❝ water. ❞

Taymor walked around the kitchen, curious as to what he would be eating for the day. The boy looked around, his hand resting on his large belly as he opened up the cabinets. He was currently having a weird craving for sushi, when suddenly a sharp pain went throughout his belly. " Ah!" the boy whimpered in pain, grabbing onto the counter for support. After awhile, another one hit— and he almost fell from the sudden pain. Tay looked down between his legs, feeling as if he had pee'd himself before realization hit him. His water had broken and he needed to hurry and get to the hospital for his water birth.

" Joe!" Tay screamed, squeezing his eyes closed as he let out small breaths, attempting to calm himself. " Okay, Kovy, okay.." he whispered, sliding down onto the floor, cradling his belly in attempt to ease the pain. Joseph ran into the kitchen, worry lacing his facial expression as he immediately ran to the boys side. Joe studied the scene, his eyes widening once he saw the water across the floor— realization dawning over him. He and Taymor were soon about to be parents. Without saying anything, Joseph ran to get his keys and Taymor's hospital bag while the small pregnant person used the counter for balance. He let out small breaths to keep himself calm, hissing as the contractions came and went.

Soon, Joe was back by the boys side. The older male placed an arm behind the boys knees and another around his back before he scooped him up— soon heading outside to the car. Taymor wrapped his arm around the back of Joseph's neck for better balance, his breathing becoming a bit more erratic from how uncomfortable he was. " Cmon baby, you got this." Joe whispered, kissing the side of the boys head as he headed out towards the car, and they were soon rushing to the hospital.

⤵︎

Taymor allowed his eyes to fall closed as he laid his head back onto the side of the pool, his hands slowly caressing his belly through the lukewarm water. Two hours had passed and Taymor was only 7 centimeters dilated so far, it was almost over. Joseph sat across from him in the pool, his hands gently caressing the boys thighs. Sounds of nurses walking around the room could be heard, leaving the couple at ease.

Tay let his body relax, not wanting to strain or tense due to the very close contractions. They were so close together now, meaning their son could be here at any minute. " I hate you right now, I hope you know that Joseph. " Taymor stated, his words quiet as he let out small hums. Joe just stayed quiet, chuckling to himself as he maneuvered his hands down his boyfriends back, caressing the area gently. " I'm so serious." the boy continued, biting down onto his lip as another contraction started. He whispered to himself to keep from yelling out in pain, his hands now tightly gripping Joseph's shorts.

" I know, baby, I know." the older male cooed, placing small kisses to Tay's forehead in attempts to soothe him. He swore he could feel every time Taymor had an contraction— as if they had grown a physical connection. Joe hated seeing him like this, he looked exhausted and completely over it & there was nothing he could do about it. " I'm sorry.." he whispered, more to Taymor than himself. Taymor slightly nodded his head, not paying attention enough to respond. He was in so much pain and was so tired, he just wanted to get it over with.

The couple sat in the pool quietly, every now and then a nurse checking on Taymor to see if he was ready to push. Hours went by, and the more time passed, the shorter the time his contractions were apart. Tay knew for sure he wasn't doing this again, this wasn't his forte. But, he knew that it'll be all worth it in the end when he gets to meet his little boy face to face— his little Kovy. The boys stomach rumbled, his face turning into a frown from the feeling.

" I still just don't understand why I can't eat anything," he started, allowing his head to fall back in discomfort. " I'm starving. " he groaned, his body tensing as another sharp contraction shit threw his lower abdomen. He was so ready for this to be over so he can sleep and relax. Joseph continued to whisper sweet encouraging words into his ear, hoping that it would slightly calm him down. Irritation was laced through Taymor's tone, all through his body and facial expressions.

Joe made it his job to sit here through everything, not leaving his side at all to be sure he could witness this special moment if theirs. Tay's eyes popped open when felt his body trying to push without his consent— as if he was using the bathroom. " Uh, Joe?" the boy called, causing his significant other to hum in response. He let out small breaths, pushing hisself onto his knees and laying across the soft cushion of the pool. " I think he's coming." Taymor continued, crying out when pain shot through his bottom area. Joseph scurried up, calling the nurse and doctors into the room as they soon started preparing for him to start pushing.

Tay let out heavy pants, groans and whines— aggressively gripping onto the pool as he felt his body trying to push out the baby without consent. The doctor and nurses all stood around, shouting words of encouragement as one nurse kept checking to see where the baby was so far. " He's almost out, his head is poking." she said sweetly, causing Joe to peek between the boys legs— which he immediately regretted. Joseph almost threw up at the sight of a baby's head pertruding from the boys vagina. He took a step back slightly, holding his hand over his mouth as he slightly gagged.

Everything was growing dark as he watched the baby quickly slip out of Taymor's vagina, cringing at all the blood oozing from the area. And, before he knew it, everything went black.

❝ ASSITANT

❝ ASSITANT. ❞
© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎