𝘅𝗹𝗶. 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 )
❛ MY NEW PASSION IS YOU ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

     PAUL & EVELYN were driving along the backroads of wigan, north england. they were on their way to a park to watch the sunrise, for it was the safest time to leave the hotel without being caught by the fans.

     it was still pitch blackout, the only light coming from the streetlamps, and it seemed paul was just driving around aimlessly.

     "are you sure you know where you're going?" evelyn asked.

     "yep," he replied, anxiously tapping his thumbs on the wheel. she took the map from off of the dashboard and searched for their current location.

     "but according to the map — "

     "i got it, eve," he assured.

     evelyn looked down at the watch paul had gifted her months ago. "paul, we've only got a few minutes until sunrise."

      "come on, come on," he whispered to himself, turning one of the dials on the radio. her brows stitched together as she watched him tinker with it in frustration.

     "brian said it'd be on at this time." paul insisted, though she had no clue to what he was referring to.

       he switched through the stations and adjusted the volume all while trying to keep his eyes on the road. all they heard was white noise and evelyn was about to comment on his skittish behavior until . . .

      "today is a very happy day for beatles fans," a broadcaster announced.

     paul finally pulled into the parking lot, trying to contain a squeal of excitement as evelyn listened to the radio intensely.

     "today they've released their new single, i feel fine — which you can buy in your local record store now. let's take a listen." the man said charismatically.

     the blonde's eyes widened, surprised by this new single. paul bit down on his bottom lips, unable to take his eyes off her, wanting to see her reaction.

     "baby's good to me, you know, she's happy as can be, you know, she said so, i'm in love with her and i feel fine." the group harmonizes.

      it was only a matter of time until evelyn started snapping her fingers and swaying her head to the music. paul let out a chuckle, happy that she was enjoying his song.