𝘃𝗶. 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙭 )
❛ EIGHT DAYS A WEEK ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟴, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

THE SUN was starting to set over amsterdam, and evelyn was in the airport, surrounded by the beatles and their team. since it was getting late, that usually meant the boys would become more giddy through the night. they had a fourteen hour flight ahead of them and evelyn was not eager in the slightest bit.

     "i've heard you have glasses? why don't you wear them?" she asked john, trying to get in a few questions before she plans on sleeping during the plane ride.

     "glasses are for grannies. but don't worry, your beauty is still crystal clear." he smiled cheekily.

     at first, she thought john was as the most mature given he was a bit reserved when she met him, but after observing him for the past couple of days, he was just as crude and childish as the other three.

    rolling her eyes and having no energy to retalliate, evelyn turned to ringo who was on the other side of john. "why do you insist on wearing so many rings?" she inquired, her pen resting on her small notepad.

     "for each person i've killed, deary." he said in a swashbuckling voice, holding up his hand and pointing to one of his rings.

     "brian," evelyn called out to the manager, not caring that he was using the pay phone just a few feet away from them. "they can't even give me serious answers."

     "boys," brian simply warned, not really listening to their conversation with evelyn but assumed the band's demeanor was upsetting her — per usual. he then again focused on his phone call.

     brian epstein was one of the main reasons the beatles' fame skyrocketed. they had much respect for him and so they obeyed his warning. "tattletale." ringo muttered.

     "i'm not getting paid enough to work eight days a week for these imbeciles." she thought aloud.

     "it's also not enough time to show you how much i care about you, baby." paul moaned, followed with a wink, making the boys laugh. evelyn shot him a glare then stormed off to join melanie, who was sitting and filing her nails.

     "hey, that'd be a good song title. eight days a week." ringo repeated, having an epiphany.

     they sat by the gate for a few more minutes until the plane arrived.

     she was scared of heights, but somehow, the idea of floating above the clouds was oddly exhilarating for her. it was peaceful from way up here, far away from the rest of the world and it's travesties. her mind felt at ease, even being cooped up in the same plane with the beatles.