𝘅𝗶𝗶. 𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 )
❛ BETTER THAN BACKWARDS ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗷𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟰, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

     LEWIS HAD kept his promise and made a spectacular independence day dinner for the girls. the trio couldn't remember the last time they laughed so much. being together again like they were when they were teenagers just trying to figure out the world was nostalgic for them, yet refreshing.

     evelyn had arrived back at her own apartment around 9:30, for she had plans of her own. she quickly changed into some more comfortable attire and wrapped herself in a blanket as she curled up on the couch. with a glass of red wine in one of her dainty hands, she watched sleeping beauty.

     one might think that evelyn watching a disney princess movie was unfitting and a bit presumptuous. but it was the sentiment behind the movie that made her want to watch it tonight. bobby insisted on taking evelyn to see it on opening day for their fifth date. even though the movie was meant for children, it was one of the most magical and romantic movies she had ever seen.

     in reality, evelyn craved to be princess aurora. she craved to be simply dreaming, then be awoken by her prince charming. only she was living a nightmare knowing bobby would not return. she continued watching the film, clinging on to the happy memories of her fiancé.

     unaware, evelyn started gently singing along to 'once upon a dream' — the scene where soulmates reunite. she was only waiting for the day to see bobby again. a large raincloud lingered over her head now that she was without him.

     he was kind man, who made her feel comfortable in her own skin. they liked to refer to themselves as the bonnie & clyde of all the misfits in the world. their love was one of a kind. it was hard for her to fathom just how much he impacted her life. it felt like only yesterday when she first laid eyes on who was once her whole world . . .

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟭, 𝟭𝟵𝟱𝟴

     BOBBY CHANNING was having a smoke on the snow-covered brooklyn street. he exhaled three rings of grey smoke as he waited for a cab. the snow was horrendous making the dozens of cars move at a glacial pace. even though he was standing in the middle of blizzard, he admired the scenery.

     the icy flakes harshly hitting the ground and melting into non-existence. he thought people were a lot like snowflakes — each one unique but always melting in the fear of being rejected by society's conservative norms.