𝘅𝗹𝗶𝗶. 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤 )
❛ THE CUTEST DORK ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

THE BEATLES were stuck in yet another press conference and the tour had only just begun a little over a week ago. across the panel, in order, sat john, george, paul and ringo — each young man looking more tired than the last.

they faced dozens of imperative reporters as they answered questions they've been asked before countless times.

they were hardly asked about their music but about their personal lives. they were grateful for their fame no doubt, but they just wished people weren't so invasive.

next, a bleach blonde man stood up among the crowd of reporters. his brown eyes were a beautiful shade of dark honey and his jaw was well defined. he looked like the golden version of clark kent.

"yes young sir," brian acknowledged the man holding a small notepad.

"i have a question for paul." he stated.

paul forced a smile and a nod before lighting a cigarette that ringo had passed him underneath the table.

"larry kane made a statement that he and miss evelyn fox will not join you for the rest of the tour.

yet, you've been seen with her multiple times this past week. is she still accompanying you because she's your girlfriend?"

"well she is a girl, and she is my friend," he said studiously.

the four beatles exchanged mischievous looks, knowing exactly how to mess with the press. being cheeky with them was how they avoided boredom.

and if the press was going to be invasive, they might as well have some fun with it to teach them a lesson.

"more like special friend." ringo giggled childishly.

"so you two are close then?" the man inquired.

"what do you consider close?" paul asked with an arched brow, though he knew what the reporter meant.

"well do you know each other well?" he pressed again, trying to remain professional.

"very well. i know she's a good kisser," he smirked, earning a few muffled gasps.

it was amusing to him to see how fast they were to write down his every word. they weren't focused on the moment at all. they were focused on their next paycheck and increasing their amount of readers.