𝘅𝘅𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝘆𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆'𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘄𝘀

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 )
❛ WHY ARE YOU WITH ME? ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟲, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

EVELYN DECIDED to pick up some chinese food for lunch and bring it to the band at the studio as a sort of surprise. she called brian in advance to make sure that it was alright for her to interrupt for a few minutes, and given how friendly the two were, he granted her permission. 

as she entered abbey road studios, she waved to the receptionist and brian's secretary who were conversing among themselves. she even passed charlie and handed him a fortune cookie for any of his troubles.

the door to the beatles' studio was wide open, and just as she was about to walk in, evelyn heard her name and her curiosity paralyzed her feet, wanting to listen in to the conversation.

"who knew evelyn could be so cheery?" john commented, slinging his guitar over his head. the other two guitarists were tuning their instruments while ringo sat at his drums.

"oh i think it's because she's going steady with ole paulie here." george nudged his friend.

"thanks to you, she'll never say a bad word about us in the paper ever again." ringo chimed in.

"ah, well one of us had to do it." he played along, knowing the lads would never understand the seriousness of their relationship.

"to macca!" they all cheered.

"so i guess you ended it with that maggie bird, huh?" ringo asked nosily, leaning over one of his snares.

"ohhh maggie." john shut his eyes and hissed in pleasure. "who could forget those long tan legs?"

"well i have." paul retorted. "and i don't need evelyn findin' out about that so shut yer traps. all of ye."

"relax, macca. you and maggie only went on a couple of dates. no big — oh i seeeee." george sang, having an epiphany. "you haven't shagged evelyn yet and ye don't wanna mess up yer chances."

"she's makin' you wait, huh?" ringo laughed. "wouldn't blame her."

paul flipped off ringo before stating, "y'know, i heard girls who have bad relationships with their fathers are the best in bed." he joked, earning chuckles from his bandmates.