𝘅𝘅. 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗲

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 )
❛ YOU BEATLES REALLY ARE STRANGE ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟬, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

PAUL SAT IN the hotel lobby, anxiously bouncing his leg up and down. every few minutes or so, someone would come over, asking for a picture or an autograph, and he'd force a smile and give them one. his eyes lit up as he saw the blonde finally enter the building — laughing with lewis.

"evelyn!" he called out, springing up from his seat and grabbing her attention.

as he raced over to her, lewis eyed him with a clenched jaw. he and paul had very few interactions except for when lewis had to take pictures of the band, but paul could sense he wasn't quite fond of him. though, they were pretty cordial with one another.

"can we chat for a few minutes," his eyes darted to lewis. "privately?"

"no." she said simply.

she kept moving forward but paul ran in front of her. "please?"

"isn't jane waiting for you around here somewhere?" evelyn retorted, clinging onto her purse. she was becoming guarded again which pained paul after she finally befriended him.

"that's what i wanted to talk to ye about," he stated.

she rolled her eyes with a huff and continued moving but paul wasn't following far behind. "i don't have time for this."

the last thing she wanted to think about was jane. she should've known paul wasn't any different from the other men she came across. that ounce of hope of possibly learning to love paul had vanished. evelyn mentally castigated herself for having such fatuous thoughts.

"but wait! ye see, me and her — "

"i don't want to know about you and her." she snapped, stopping in her tracks. "— in fact, if i had it my way, i wouldn't even be here right now." she referred to her job assignment.

"but — "

"hey, some of us actually have to make a living. so if you'll excuse us." lewis intervened, placing a hand on the small of evelyn's back.

"evelyn, you have to know that i don't have any feelings towards — "

"look, haven't you bothered her enough?" lewis quipped.

paul's attention then went to lewis and approached him. "i think she's more than capable of talking for herself there, lad." it was an intimidating scene to see the men's noses barely touching the other's. they both stood tall at 5' 11", their nostrils flared and their veins threatening to pop out of their necks.