𝘅𝗹𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲-𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 )
❛ ONLY I KNOW HOW TO PLEASURE YOU ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

     THE BEATLES are currently stuck on yet another plane, but this time, destined for london.

     the plane ride was silent as the band desperately tried to catch some shuteye after playing their last show of the tour just several hours ago.

     the couple sat in the back, the only light coming from the one gently shining above them. evelyn rested her head on paul's shoulder, flipping through some of her notes she had recorded on tour.

     while she was reminiscing, paul was reading alice in wonderland — a book he eagerly decided to start when evelyn described it as 'one big acid trip'.

     evelyn had thought a lot about what paul told her a couple of days ago, how he felt he wasn't smart or good enough to court her.

     and it was clear he was willing to do anything to keep up with her. so she softheartedly recommended some books he might want to read in an effort to make him feel less insecure.

     as expected, paul was quick to accept the offer. and evelyn was thrilled he was so interested in the things that she liked.

     he never made her feel embarrassed or guilty about her little quirks and hobbies. he embraced them with loving arms which evelyn very much appreciated.

     "lewis called," she stated softly as to not wake the others who were sitting in the front of the plane.

     "and how's he?" paul asked, flipping a page of his book.

     "really well. he's going to therapy regularly — and mel just got back to brooklyn and said he looks much more healthy again. hasn't touched a drop of liquor." she explained with a fond smile.

      as promised, lewis had been going to therapy, trying to mentally heal from his time in the war. and evelyn was excited for her friend finally attaining happiness once more.

      it was evident how much of an impact her late fiancé had on his childhood best friend, and having lewis back was also like having a piece of bobby back.

      "well good for him." paul sniffed, his gaze still having yet to meet evelyn's.

      "i think it has to do with this woman he's seeing. i think her name's caroline." evelyn wondered aloud.