𝘅𝘅𝗶𝘅. 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 )
❛ YE SUPPOSE IT'S FATE ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟯𝟬, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

     EVELYN AWOKE, her back pressed against paul's chest and his arm draped over her. she looked down at his hand and smiled — genuinely smiled. after confessing their feelings to one another last night, and having pillow talk consisting of random thoughts, they grew sleepy and evelyn asked if she could stay with paul. and of course, he couldn't say no.

     ever so carefully, she turned on her side to face him, his hand now resting on her waist. his chubby cheeks were squished against his pillow, his lips were slightly parted, and his faint snoring made her let out a giggle. it really was an innocent sight.

      she reached out to cup his cheek and began to rub her thumb back and forth against his skin. she had to feel him to assure herself she wasn't dreaming. she was going to appreciate every detail of him never knowing when he'd slip away too. the subtle touch from the pads of her fingers was enough to stir paul awake.

      his long, luscious eyelashes fluttered and he was met with the blonde's face, the rays of sunlight peeking through the window casting a glow upon her porcelain skin. the couple was a scene of tranquility.

      "good morning," she whispered softly, her voice coated with tiredness.

     "shhhh!" he said turning over, closing his eyes, and grabbing a fistful of the covers.

     "pardon?" she asked confused.

     "i need at least an hour in the morning before i talk to anyone," he explained with agitation, but even if she couldn't see, he failed to contain a smile.

      "oh, you're such a diva!" she laughed, slapping his arm.

     she decided to play along and pull his torse towards her but he wouldn't budge. attempt after attempt of yanking on his bicep, she couldn't get him to turn over. determined to win his affection, she threw one of her legs around his waist now in a straddle position. he had no choice but to face her as he sat up and placed a hand on her lower back.

     "you're absolutely stunning." paul brushed a strand of her golden locks behind her ear.

      "so are you." her eyes dart to his lips as she traces his chin.

     last night, it seemed his kiss brought a new purpose to her life. a new outlook. she remembered why she always defied her parents and why she was so passionate about writing. she couldn't believe that all it took to be at peace was embracing paul's company.