𝘅𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗯𝗼𝗺𝗯𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 )
❛ I WOULD IF I COULD ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟰, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

     EVELYN AWOKE to the sound of someone knocking on her hotel door. after the altercation with lewis, george had gotten her some pain reliever pills before she drifted off into a peaceful sleep. it wasn't hard to fall asleep since that's what she needed.

"i'll get it! i'll get it!" melanie jumped out of bed and sprinted towards the door, not wanting evelyn to move a muscle.

evelyn rubbed her eyes and sat up in bed as a woman from room service walked in with a cart full of breakfast dishes. the blonde approached it, her mouth watering as she got a sniff of the warm and delicious food.

she heard her stomach faintly growl and it wasn't until now when she realized she barely had anything to eat at all yesterday.

"i'm sorry. we didn't order any breakfast." evelyn told the short woman with greying streaks meshed into her braided brown locks.

melanie quickly nudged evelyn, not willing to give up a free breakfast.

"well someone did." the woman insisted, though she stayed still, waiting to see if the girls accepted the meal or not.

"there's a note." melanie pointed at the folded piece of paper on a plate of toasted english muffins next to a single rose.

𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯:

𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦! — 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯 — 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢. 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘮𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘯!

𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘶𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘦 ( 𝘱𝘢𝘶𝘭 ) 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘥, 𝘥𝘪𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳!