𝘅𝗹𝘃𝗶. 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗼

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭 )
❛ YOU'RE MY DREAM ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟴, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

THE MCCARTNEYS waved to the couple as they receded from the house, only to be whisked away in a cab destined to paul's rehearsal.

after the band played to yet another lively audience, they headed back into town again.

there was still one more place that paul wanted to show evelyn; the cavern club.

"just a warnin', it's gonna smell like shit." paul prepared evelyn as she held onto his hand tightly, her heels clicking against the brick road with every step they took.

paul was right. it smelled terrible. it was a pungent mixture of fish & chips, alcohol, and cigarettes.

the light was dim as evelyn was only able to make out dark, dancing silhouettes. and the brick arches only added to the crowded atmosphere.

evelyn stood out as a sparkling diamond compared to the drunk, grungy liverpudlians who were violently flinging their arms to the rhythm of the band that was performing tonight.

"so this is where it all started huh?" she asked, examining the club curiously.

"yep. right on that stage." he pointed to where the current band was playing, hoping to follow in the beatles' footsteps.

"ya know, i used to do this thing a lot back in high school," she referred to the chaotic club scene, raising her voice over the resounding music.

"get outta here!" paul exclaimed with a wave of his hand.

"actually, i was never invited to my schoolmates' parties so me and mel got fake IDs." she giggled, causing her boyfriend's jaw to fall to the floor.

many would be surprised to know that evelyn was such a rambunctious child considering how elegant she was by nature.

yes, always breaking the rules to either receive attention or to get a thrill — or both.

"y'know," paul began, snaking his arm around her waist and bringing her into his chest, "i like yer rebellious side. it's so . . . sexy." he finished, leaning in for a kiss.

but before their lips could meet, they were interrupted by a third party. "well i'll be damned. is that fuckin' paul mccartney?" a short, stocky man greeted.