𝘅𝗹𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗮𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 )
❛ YOU'VE GOT A BIG HEART ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

     PAUL & EVELYN couldn't help but smile at one another excitedly as she grabbed her apartment keys out of her purse.

      with some convincing — and a little bit of flirting — from paul, brian allowed him to stay with evelyn in the states for the holidays.

      the couple was enthused to have some time to themselves without worrying about one of paul's bandmates walking in on them or having evelyn attacked by the fans.

      once evelyn managed to unlock her door, paul picked up their suitcases that were briefly resting on the ground beside him.

       as soon as they entered the apartment, three adults quickly jumped off her couch in shock. evelyn gasped in delight when she was faced with melanie and lewis.

       she quickly ran to embrace her friends after not seeing them for what felt like forever. "oh i missed you guys so much!" she squealed, the feeling of home and warmth washing over her.

       paul pecked melanie's cheek before awkwardly shaking lewis's hand. the last time the young men saw one another was the night lewis had tried to force evelyn into bed.

       evelyn didn't pay much mind to their interaction as her eyes fell on the woman standing next to lewis. she had bronze skin, mossy green eyes, and appeared to be of hispanic descent.

       lewis always had the most attractive women, but this one was the most beautifully exotic one yet. she was shorter than evelyn and looked so delicate compared to lewis's 5'11" stature.

       "you must be caroline. it's nice to meet you." evelyn greeted warmly.

       "carolina." she corrected politely.

       "oh, sorry." evelyn laughed nervously.

       "don't be." she smiled brightly, shaking paul's hand next. "i'm a big fan of both of you." she admired.

       evelyn turned to face lewis and pointed to the latina. "i like her already."

       lewis proudly put an arm around his new girl, making evelyn beam with happiness for her friend.

       "great, shall we have some cake now?" evelyn clasped her hands.

        "cake?" melanie furrowed her brows in confusion.