𝘅𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱-𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗻𝗮𝗸𝗲

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 )
❛ STOP THROWING A FIT ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟴, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

    THE GROUP arrive in denver early in the morning and were whisked to the hotel for a press conference as soon as they landed. the beatles had done several press conferences throughout the tour, but this one was different because the public begged for an interview with evelyn fox, and brian couldn't refuse.

     the fans wanted to know the woman who was spending every waking moment with their men, and the press wanted to know all of the drama.

     she sat on the platform with the others, next to george while paul sat on the other end. he would've gladly pummeled george for his seat but paul knew he wouldn't be able to sit still next to evelyn.

     whenever a reporter asked her a question, she responded with a quick cold answer. the boys couldn't help but frown at her replies thinking they had finally warmed up to her. in reality, evelyn was still afraid of appearing a hypocrite — an insecurity she was dealing with since the beginning of the tour. she had a large following and she didn't want to jeopardize it.

     after all, her loyal readers were the only people who consistently tuned in to her and what she had to say. having an audience who agreed with her and admired her work felt liberating after growing up in a close-minded household.

     but even with her desire to keep her readers, she never really did care for the fame and just about fell asleep during the conference until it was paul's turn to answer a question. "what's it like touring with evelyn considering she isn't exactly a fan?"

      "exhausting." paul playfully groaned making the room chuckle. "can never give us a break." evelyn perked up in her seat knowing damn well that simply wasn't the truth. "she's absolutely obsessed. i mean the woman — "

     she tried to interject, "paul, that's not — "

     "now, now, now, evelyn. it's my turn." he cut her off, all of the reporters just eating it up. "see what i mean? she has to talk to us every waking second."

     because that's my job, she said to herself. the whole room now spilled with laughter except for evelyn. her nostrils were flared as she sat with her legs and arms crossed.

     even though it was all fun and games to the band, worry started to rush through her. all her life it seemed she had an image to uphold and one she could never meet.

     "evelyn fox!" one journalist called out. it was a man with a bushy mustache, thin round glasses, and a fedora. he looked like the innocent bystander from a comic book. "why did you join this tour? doesn't it go against your work?"