𝘅𝘅𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 )
❛ ME MUM WOULD'VE LIKE YOU ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘀𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

     FOR THE past two weeks, paul and evelyn slipped out of the hotel almost every night. was it messing up their sleep schedule? yes.

     but they didn't mind as long as they could see each other alone without feeling pressured or annoyed by their peers. they could simply be, together in their own world.

     for instance, paul uncovered evelyn's clever sense of humor. she was almost as witty as john — and that was saying a lot. she also had a wild imagination and he loved it when she would tell him stories. it was a bit childish but they didn't care as long as they were together.

     "evelyn! evelyn! evelyn!" paul pounced on evelyn in her hotel bed, shaking her awake.

      "what?" she asked breathlessly, rubbing her eyes as they adjusted to the new york sunlight peeking through the curtains.

      "i just wanted to be the first face you saw when ye woke up." he smiled bashfully, added by a shrug as his hands pressed into the mattress on either side of the blonde's shoulders.

      "well, good morning, handsome face." she greeted softly, snaking her arms around his neck and bringing him into a tender kiss.

      their lips instantly molded together perfectly, as if they were meant for each other. even in the morning paul thought evelyn tasted divine. he couldn't help but sensually plunge into her gaping maw wanting to feel every inch of it.

      evelyn's hands got lost in his mop-top as her eyes shut in pleasure. paul was soft and gentle, and she had never felt so appreciated. she let out a tiny giggle when paul attached his lips to her earlobe and trailed kisses down her jawline. he smiled against her neck from her jubilance and returned to her lips once again.

       all of a sudden, paul felt the forceful impact of a pillow — thrown by melanie — knocking him off balance and onto the floor.

     "at least have the courtesy to wait until i'm up and out of the room," melanie grumbled before entering the bathroom to freshen up.

     "the one time she's a light sleeper." evelyn laughed, helping paul off the floor. he brushed off his white button-up shirt and walked to the opposite side of the bed, the couple then straightened the sheets.

      "so what's got you so giddy this morning?" she inquired, both pulling over the covers.

      "well it's the last day of tour, so i want to make the most of it with you." he beamed at evelyn.