𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 )
❛ CAPTURE THIS MOMENT ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟴, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

EVELYN, MELANIE, LEWIS, LARRY & PAUL arrived at hilton hotel in san francisco early in the afternoon. they followed paul to the band's hotel room so evelyn could talk to brian about information regarding the american tour. she took a deep breath as she saw the other three beatles standing around the room, brian sitting in the corner organizing papers.

"evelyn!" george greeted as all heads turned in her direction. the youngest beatle quickly brought her into a tight embrace, taking her by surprise.

she wasn't used to his touch and instantly froze in fear, not hugging back. paul remembered how he provoked some of her trauma when he accidentally touched her wrist on the plane to hong kong, and currently noticed how uncomfortable she looked.

he patted george's shoulder, signaling him that this wasn't entirely appropriate. the last thing paul wanted was to make her distressed — especially after finally making some progress with her in new york.

george got the hint from paul and backed away. "okay, we're not quite there yet. that's alright." he nodded as she forced a small smile.

evelyn then chatted with brian for a little as melanie and larry introduced lewis to the band. she was happy to be reunited with the manager, for they had a lot in common such as their upbringing and their love for cary grant. brian epstein brought class to the beatles and was the one who created the image of their signature suits — a decision the blonde very much approved.

paul was also excited to see his bandmates. after the last couple of years of always being together every waking moment, he caught a slight case of separation anxiety when he went to new york. they were practically his brothers.

the phone started to ring and brian's secretary went to go answer it. evelyn then turned to go to her room but ran into john's chest. "hello, miss foxy. did macca treat ye well?" john wagged his brows mischievously. "if you ever need a shoulder to cry on, johnny's door is always open."

"oh, rats. i don't have time today, but maybe we can chat about it with your wife over dinner sometime." she retorted, making him drop his cheeky smile.

it was clear to evelyn that not many people dared to bring up the subject of john's wife when he tried to pursue other women. though john was baffled, he admired her prudence.

"evelyn, your boss is on the phone." brian informed.

"thank you." she spoke elegantly before taking the phone. "hey, mrs. haverford. it's evelyn."