𝘅𝘅𝗶. 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗮𝗱𝘆

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 )
❛ ONCE UPON A TIME ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟭, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

EVELYN HAS secretly been dreading her one on one interview with paul. the other interviews went surprisingly well, and they were unawarely warming up to her — along with their music.

for tonight's interview, evelyn and paul were going out to dinner. that way, they'd mostly be eating rather than conversing. after meeting jane, she was still furious with paul. although, evelyn hadn't seen jane the past day and a half, but then again, she wasn't complaining.

when they arrive at the restaurant, they were greeted by a mob of screaming girls and paul had no choice but to hold on to evelyn so the fans wouldn't rip her to shreds. it seemed any woman the beatles simply chatted with was then automatically put on the beatlemaniacs' death list.

"i got you." he whispered only for her, his arm wrapped securely around her waist.

once they entered the restaurant, evelyn quickly escaped his grasp. they were shown to their round booth that was meant to be seated for more than just two, but it gave her plenty of space from paul. their waiter then placed complimentary drinks and a basket of breadsticks on the table before taking their order.

"vorrei la bruschetta e il ceasar insalata." she said sweetly, her italian flawless. "grazie."

"you're not going to have the fiorentina steak? i've heard it's just fab." paul stated.

"i went vegetarian a couple of years ago. i'm a firm believer in leaving nature alone." she explained.

one of the reasons evelyn got into writing was because of nature. she loved sitting under the red maple in her grandmother's backyard writing about the squirrels and birds that raced by. she gave the animals their own stories and let her imagination run wild. it was all so peaceful.

nature gave her an oasis to escape to when she fought with her family. the gorgeous colors and unique creatures comforted her. she appreciated it and never understood how people could kill mother nature's most beautiful creations so inhumanly without giving it an ounce of remorse.

"i'm now a vegetarian too. i'll have what she's having." paul said, closing his menu and handing it to the waiter and watching him walk off.

paul liked how thoughtful evelyn was about the world around her. it seemed people were always in a rush these days, too busy to appreciate the finer details of life.