𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘁𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗲𝘁

* ೃ:

* ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 )
❛ GIVE HIM A CHANCE ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟴, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

EVELYN'S ATTENTION was now on the girl with her arms wrapped around paul. she had fiery red hair, blue eyes, a small hooked nose, and she couldn't have been older than eighteen. the rest of the beatles looked at evelyn in fear, waiting for her reaction.

paul turned to evelyn as well with parted lips and wide eyes. the last thing he wanted her to do was get the wrong impression. even brian was staring at him displeasingly in the corner of the room.

"she your girl?" lewis asked anxiously.

"somethin' like that." paul mumbled.

"oh, don't be shy, paulie." jane beamed at him, placing a hand on his chest. "we've been together for just over a year now," she said excitedly.

his bandmates couldn't help but cringe. they were furious with paul yet also sympathized for him. the whole room felt uneasy.

"right." paul unhappily rested a hand on jane's waste for she wouldn't let go of him, even though he tried shifting where he stood.

so many thoughts ran through evelyn's head. the room started to become blurry as she focused on paul and jane. her heart rate quickened and she felt a rush of blood flow through her cheeks, chest, and legs. it's as if all her nerves were heightened.

finally, she stepped forward before jane. "i'm evelyn fox. i'll be documenting this tour." she announced, firmly shaking the younger girl's hand. "will you be staying for that long?"

evelyn wanted to make her presence and authority known. she told herself she wasn't threatened by this teenager but instead, she wanted to show her strength. as a little girl, nothing evelyn did was enough to please her parents and peers which, later in life, ultimately made her feel the need to appear superior in every situation.

"oh, no. i'm in the california area for a couple of days doing photoshoots and i thought i'd just stop by and visit paul."she said sweetly. paul forced a quick smile at his lover then looked away and rolled his eyes.

"well, then, i'll leave you two to catch up." evelyn said disapprovingly as she eyed paul. she headed for the door but stopped once she reached the handle.

"you know what?" she turned to paul. "it looks like you have your hands full so i'm gonna have to take a rain check on that movie." she chose her words carefully before storming out of the room, melanie following behind her. she knew she was going to have to calm her friend down.