𝘅𝘅𝘅𝗶𝘅. 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚  )
❛ YOU'RE BETTER THAN GRACE KELLY ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟳, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

AFTER WALKING out on paul, evelyn showed up at pattie's flat, for if she stayed at melanie's suite, she knew that would be the first place paul went looking for her.

pattie didn't mind for the girls had grown close in such a short time. and pattie would gladly console her new friend if it meant evelyn and paul could find their way back to one another somehow.

the young blonde had a hunch that the couple was good for each other. she could physically see the chemistry between the two radiating off one another whenever they were together.

evelyn currently laid in pattie's guest room, clutching tightly to one the large fuzzy pillows on the bed, wishing it was paul. and that was the worse part; still wanting paul even though he said heartless things about her.

"you awake?" melanie knocked on the door, peering at her friend lying on the bed, facing her back.

"mhm." she hummed lazily in response.

"ya ready to talk?" she asked cautiously though her friend remained silent. ". . . i brought ice cream." melanie said in a sing-songy voice.

". . . what kind?" evelyn looked ever so slightly over her shoulder, her puffy eyes now prominent.

"chocolate fudge brownie with sprinkles for such an occasion like this one." she let herself in as evelyn sat up.

"haverford called," melanie referred to their boss, taking a seat beside evelyn's legs.

"she says she needs to know by tomorrow if you're going to renew your contract for the next tour. she's not happy you waited until the last minute."

evelyn sighed as melanie handed her a bowl of ice cream. "i know you enjoy it — and it's a great experience but . . . but . . ."

"but you don't know what to do about paul." melanie gathered.

"i'm to starting to think that . . . that maybe this isn't entirely about paul." evelyn stated.

"what do you mean?"

"well maybe i'm not cut out for this kind of thing. you know, all the fancy chocolates and heart-shaped balloons," she commented, using her spoon to swirl her ice cream around.