𝗹𝗶𝗶. 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤 )
❛ LET ME TAKE CARE OF YOU ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘀𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟲

EVELYN SAT in her living room, trying to immerse herself in her new novel, the valley of the dolls. but she was more focused on her watch, tapping her foot each time the second hand ticked.

though summer was coming to a close, her ancient radiator made her apartment feel like the sahara desert. she then counted the seconds it took for the droplet of sweat on the back of her neck to inch down her back.

tomorrow couldn't come fast enough. she'd reunite with paul after he had been touring for the summer. the last time she saw paul was when the revolver album was released at the beginning of august.

paul had convinced brian to fly evelyn out for the album launch party. he'd use any excuse to get her by his side and he needed her more than ever.

1966 had been a crazy year for the beatles as they toured. in an interview, john had mentioned something about the band being more popular than jesus and that sent the world into a frenzy.

many people held bonfires burning their memorabilia, governments were banning their music, and the 'fans' started to become more violent — if that was even possible.

they weren't even given a chance to promote their new record which saddened evelyn because she believed it was their best yet. she noticed an improvement in john's lyrics and liked the band's new psychedelic sound.

      they had certainly come a long way from writing silly love songs. hell, they had even ditched the suits (though evelyn was a little angry about that, missing paul coming home in a suit).

      evelyn had probably danced to and your bird can sing with melanie at least twenty times the first-day paul had mailed her the album (before the public was able to listen to it).

      and here, there and everywhere never failed to make a blush appear on the blonde's face. paul had written and played the song for her a few months earlier, and she had never felt so special.

       gosh, she got so jittery thinking of him. they had spent weeks apart before, but there was something different about this time.

      it was their second anniversary today, and the band had decided to take a break from tours for a while, meaning paul wouldn't be ripped from her arms every other weekend.

       her doorbell rang and she groaned in delight, thinking her pizza had arrived and that maybe a full stomach would help distract her from the time.