𝘅𝘅𝘅𝗶. 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 )
❛ ONE HELL OF A SHOPLIFTER ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟯𝟭,𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

     "YOU'RE KIDDING me right? please tell me you're kidding." melanie said into the phone. "the woman lacks all survival skills that i'm surprised she wasn't killed off in the first episode."

     "you two have been talking about the same damn subject for the past twenty minutes, and the band's interview is about to start." evelyn complained as she sat across from her friend in the press conference room where several reporters stood around.

     it wasn't as crowded as the last press conference, just filled with murmurs and people taking advantage of the hotel's finest champagne. in the corner of the room, larry kane was setting up his broadcasting equipment on one of the round tables.

     "what? . . ." melanie asked the person on the other end of the line. "yea, she's fussin' alright. 'cause all she thinks about is paul. she's afraid she won't have time to talk to him before his interview." she teased.

     with her patience gone, evelyn stood up and walked towards melanie. "gimme that already." she said snatching the phone. melanie threw her hands up in defense then went to go help larry.

     "evelyn?" lewis spoke. "it's me. finally." she replied before childishly sticking her tongue out at melanie in retaliation.

     "great. would you help me explain that ginger is way better than mary ann?" lewis asked, referring to his previous conversation with melanie regarding the gilligan's island characters.

      "personally, i think the professor is just fab." she said overly perky to emphasize her annoyance.

     "sorry." he said bashfully.

     "oh it's alright," she chuckled, excited to talk to him again after he left the tour. this was his first phone call since he was now going to therapy and she was eager to know how it went. "so how was your first session?"

     "productive, really. the therapist is a nice fella. we chatted about the war and all that. then i went to bobby's grave and talked to him for a bit — told him how strong you are for moving on finally." he told with pride.