Chapter 27

Troy's POV

For the whole hour and 25 minutes I was laying in bed with Issac, a plethora of thoughts swarmed my mind. For starters, Devin's whereabouts and second, Issac's raging erection. It was literally poking my back and I wanted to do something about it, but in all honesty it was making me a little hard too...

Issac finally got up and groggily made his way to the bathroom. I couldn't help, but notice his dick bouncing to every step. I was flushed, extremely flushed. I took Issac's awakening as a sign for me to also get up. Now that I'm in the midst of making a song, I actually have things to do. This was the first time in a while that I felt busy. I don't have school...

School...

My mind reminded me that I have to finish school. Does Issac know that? I can't just not finish school now that I'm so close to the finish line. I'll add that to the list of things I have to ask Issac.

Speaking of Issac, he's been in the bathroom for quite awhile now. I could hear the shower faucet running, but I'm not going to question it anymore. What he does is his business. I threw the sheets off and made my way out of the bedroom. Ever since the tour, Issac told me I could roam the mansion. Well...only the places he showed me however.

I could go into the cellular...I mean technically he did show me the cellular and he only said the places he showed me. He didn't say anything about places I've been to that wasn't apart of the tour. Let's do it...

I hastily walked to the cellular door...

There it stood, an iron pull door. Slightly above the handle were three locks with each very different patterns. The bottom lock, closest to the handle was a keypad. Above that was a normal key lock and above that was a hinged lock. Jeez...

But before I could do anything, I heard Issac's voice echoing down the hallway calling my name. I sprinted away from the cellular door and made it into the kitchen to make it look like I was originally there in the first place. It's even more believable too since I was on Issac's ass about giving our 'thanks'. "I'm in the kitchen." I shouted back.

I stepped into the kitchen and this time, there were fewer people in here than earlier. Regardless of that, I still had to show my gratitude. One by one, I thanked the workers and even if some of them kept a stoic expression, it felt nice showing people my appreciation. Some people smiled back awkwardly. One even explained to me that they aren't use to being appreciated. That made my heart break a little.

I'm going to give Issac a piece of my min- "You should have joined me in the shower." I could feel his breath trailing down my neck. He snaked his hands around my waist and pulled me closer. I hate the affects he has on me. When he nuzzled into the crook of my neck, I let out a soft whimper. The soft whimper turned into quiet moans when he bit my earlobe.

It took all my strength to pull away. I'm not going to do PDA in the open. "Issac no." He frowned, but nonetheless, let me pull away. I could feel the stare of the kitchen maid burning holes in the back of my head.

I don't need to look into the mirror to see how red I am. "We should let them return back to their job. I don't think they need any distractions." I nudged my head backwards, gesturing the people behind me which I hope aren't staring. Issac seem to get the message and so he led me into the living room. It was very big.

I plopped myself down onto the black couch. Issac followed, seating himself right next to me. He grabbed the remote to turn on the ginormous flat screen. As he was flipping through the channels, I couldn't help but lay cuddle up next to him. I like cuddling next to him. His muscles are so comforting to lay on.

All the channel were pretty mundane. It wasn't until Issac came across 'Family Guy' did he stop. Actually I made him stop because I wanted to watch it.