Chapter 3

Troy's POV

"Issac you know you can leave right." Issac stepped out of his fancy black car.

"Nope. We have to finish this project."

Oh boy.

I took my keys out of my pocket and inserted it in the keyhole, unlocking my door. I took a step inside my house, taking in my house smell. Smells just like home...because it is home.

I turn around, seeing Issac looking at everything in my house. Stopping at a picture with me, my mom, and dad. 

"Where're your parents?" Issac said, still looking at the picture.

"Business trip. They go a lot so it's just me in the house.  I don't really mind because that's when I get to pret-" I stopped myself from saying too much.

"Pretend what?" Issac lowered his head to meet my eyes. I was trying to look away, but Issac took 2 fingers and put it under my chin, redirecting my face to meet his.

"Let's finish this assignment." I suddenly said. Damn, what is he doing to me? I never even told Liam how liked to throw pretend concerts because that was embarassing. Yet I was about to spill everything to this guy. Gross.

We headed upstairs and into my room. I didn't even care that I was still in my school clothes I jumped onto my bed face first. If I was given the opportunity, I would spend the whole day in my bed.

"Wow if you wanted to sleep with me, you could have asked." Issac began to jokingly unbutton his shirt.

"What! NO!" Issac was 3 buttons down, leaving his pecks exposed. 

Woah. 

"Stop staring it's rude."

DLFsdlJFLSDK

"The whole day you were staring at me, not to mention throwing erasers too!"

"You're so full of yourself. Not everything is about you kit."

"I'm going to hit you."

"Are you sure about that?" He raised his eyebrow, looking fascinated by my 'threat'.

Before I could even stand up from my bed, he tackled me down back onto my bed. Pinning my arms to the side.

"Hit me. Do it." 

"Not fair! Get off you ass."

"Make me."

I took a very deep breath. Exaggerating it to express my frustration. The deeper the better.

"You're cute when you're mad."

"Shut up."

A couple of hours later, we finally finished. Extra credit here I come. I'm not the smartest person by any means. I mean I try my best in school, but I wouldn't say I'm smart. I hate those people that like to complain about their perfect A+ 99.9% dropping to a 99.89%. If they don't shut up I'm going to go crazy. Meanwhile, I'm worrying if I'm even going to get a B in that same class. They complain much more than I do.

Issac's phone started ringing so he excused himself. I was feeling a bit peckish so I made my way downstairs to make some food. I am not a cook, but if I follow everything precisely by the recipe then nothing should go wrong right? That's my philosophy.

Flipping through my mom's recipe book, I tried looking for an easy recipe that would take nothing more than a few flicks of the wrist to make. Flipping through the pages I found nothing. Well, I tried my best I think I'll just starve for the rest of the day.