Chapter 26

Troy's POV

Room getting darker...

I woke up abruptly only for it to still be the afternoon, feeling disoriented. I was in bed? Then I felt an immense pain in my neck. What is going on? What happened? Why am I hurting? The last thing I remember was talking to Roy, everything else seemed to go black after that.

I closed my eyes which only welcomed a splitting headache causing me to groan in response. As I was focusing on what happened, I heard what seemed to be muffled arguing from the bathroom door. I was a bit curious so I tried to listen in on the conversation.

"Sir Issac hold still! I'm trying to get this off your face!" It sounded like Mary-Beth.

I instantly jumped out of bed and made my way towards the door. Pressing one ear against it to try and make out their conversation. "You're rubbing too hard! You're going to rip off my face!" Issac shouted.

"Hold still and stop moving please Sir Issac! I'm trying to do what you asked. We've been in here for two hours already and you haven't even let me clean your face!" Mary-Beth unknowingly shouted, but I think she realized that and issued an apology.

"Two hours! Fuck Troy must be awake by now. Clean my face up right now!" He shouted back. I could already imagine Mary trembling under his voice.

Just as things went quiet, I did the most clique thing ever. I leaned on the door a little to hard and pushed it open on accident, causing me to fall onto the other side of the floor. They both looked at me in shock. "Troy you're awake." I looked up at Issac and saw his face, specifically his cheek was an unnatural shade of red. Next to him was Mary who had a washcloth in one hand and a bottle of an unknown substance in her other. She was standing on a little stool to try and match Issac's height.

"What are you doing?" I stood up off the marble tile.

"Uh-" Issac trailed on.

"Sir Issac got into my makeup kit and accidentally got the red eyeshadow all over his face." Mary-Beth chuckled which made Issac stare daggers at Mary-Beth who didn't notice because she was laughing. I guess she was having fun.

"I could have you fired for that." Issac grumbled. I can't let that happen.

"Issac calm down. Can I help Mary?" I asked her.

"Please! I've been trying for forever now, but every time I come close to his face, he swats my hand away." She complained. She took a step off the stool and handed me the bottle and towel. "Careful he bites." She whispered before leaving the bathroom and soon the bedroom.

"What was that about?" I said while taking her place on the stool. You guys may not know this, but me and Mary-Beth are roughly the same height if she's wearing high heels. I know she has long legs so she's roughly 5'8 without them. Issac was a staggering six foot something. I never asked for his height, but he was like half a head taller than me. You do the math.. "Did you actually get into her makeup kit?" I snickered.

He took a deep breath. "Yes, yes I did. Now help me get this off, before it soaks into my skin." This was the first time I was taller than Issac. I felt so powerful. "I don't like it when other people touch me."

"But I'm touching you." I already knew what his response was going to be. I was just fucking with him.

"Anyone besides you." He nonchalantly stated. Well that was anti-climatic. I dabbed the towel with the unknown substance which I'm hoping is makeup remover and started wiping his face. While cleaning his face, I tilted my neck just a tad which made it start aching badly. I winced at the sudden pain. "Does your neck hurt?" He asked.