Chapter 37

Troy's POV

It's finally here although I'm not as excited as I anticipated I would be. There were a multitude of things that hindered my Christmas spirit. For starters, Issac told me a bunch of guests were coming over. That, I didn't care much about until he said his dad was coming with a stone face. I do not want to be any where near that reprobate of a man.

Today when I woke up, I looked over and saw that Issac wasn't in bed. His side of the bed was scrunched up, indicating that he probably woke up and kicked the blankets off.

I sat up against the headboard and rubbed my eyes. The door to our bedroom was closed, but I could still hear a lot of ruckus on the other side. I guess he put the maids to work today.

I hopped out of bed and made my way to the bathroom to do my morning regimen. When I finished, I didn't even bother changing out of my night clothes. Issac does that for some reason which I see no real point to. Unlike him, I actually sit around and do nothing when I have the chance. Leo has given us our 'Winter Break' so especially now I have nothing to do.

Stepping out of our bedroom, I noticed that there were maids, butlers, and Roombas everywhere. They were either dusting or rushing back and fourth with trash bags in their hands. I spotted Mary and walked up to her.

"Hi Mary." I groggily greeted, rubbing my eyes. She was in the midst of folding white bed sheets when I came up to her. She looked up and gave me a rushed smile before looking back down.

"Hi Si- Troy." She hastily corrects herself. She looked really focused on the sheets.

"What's going on?" I asked, finally fully awake.

"Today is the annual Christmas dinner which means everyone is busy." She busily explains while folding the sheets. "As much as I would love to chit chat, the head mistress is going to kill me if she sees me busy chatting." She says then scurries off before I got a chance to speak.

I made my way down the hall and into Issac's office. He was busy on the phone with god knows who. When I stepped in front of him, he looked right up at me, holding up his index finger up, gesturing for me to wait. I pulled up one of his office chairs and plopped myself on it.

"It's been six months Scott. Six months!" He said, gritting his teeth. He was starting to get very irritated at this Scott character. "What do you mean the footage has been wiped!" He practically shouted. His remaining fist was clenched, bulging his veins. "Do you not know how secretive that chemical is! The formula has already been leaked you fucktard!" He slammed his bunched up fist onto the desk hard. Hard enough to make everything light jump a little. "You have 24 hours to find the footage!" And with that being said, he angrily ended the call. He let out a sigh as he fell into his office chair.

"Tired?" I joked with a grin.

"You have no idea." He huffed. Issac threw his head back and closed his eyes. "I'm sorry I'm just so fucking pissed off right now. My dad's coming and people are being fucking stupid. We still have no idea how Chemical Black was leaked." He sighed once more.

I stood up out of my chair to make my way behind Issac, gently wrapping my arms around his shoulder in hopes of ameliorating a little bit of his stress. "Iscy it's Christmas. Maybe take the day off?" I suggested as I buried myself into the crook of his neck.

"I fucking wish I could catch a break. Everyone is fucking pissing me off today!" He threw his hands up in a fit of anger, careful not to hit me. "Except you of course." He pulled me in for a quick kiss.

"Maybe I can help?" I offered, pulling away. I think Issac took it the wrong way because had one of those devilish smile. Suddenly he grabbed my hand and guided it down to his belt. "Not like that!" I retracted my hand, smacking him lightly on the head. "It's too early in the morning." I was always adamant on doing anything sexual with Issac outside of the bedroom and he knows that. As I was scolding him, I noticed in his eyes had a tint of nervousness. To be honest I was also nervous too. I mean meeting his dad! I'd rather listen to 'Yummy' by Justin Bieber three millions times than meet that monster.