Chapter 21

Troy's POV

I took every single hit and it made me want to hurl. I don't know how long I can keep up with this façade anymore, I'm trying not to scream in agony every time Devin hits me, but I have to keep going. Issac is going to save me right? What if he forgot about me already, I mean I've only known him for a little over than a week and so much has happened already. What if he was just helping Devin all along?

Earlier Devin freed me from the shackles and I wasted no time trying to make a dash for the door. Keyword: dash. I immediately fell flat on my face when I tried standing up. Sitting in that leg numbing position for so long made my legs feel like jelly and all that earned me was an intense throbbing sensation in my nose. I think it might be bruised. Also Devin started laughing at my pain. Weirdo.

Have I mentioned that Devin is interested in BDSM stuff...

"Now stay still won't you." The pain in my nose was all I could focus on, I don't know what I look right now, but if my nose is botched, I'm forwarding the bill to Devin.

He walked behind me and hoisted me up before pulling my arms together.

I heard a 'click' sound behind my back and that's when I realized that he handcuffed me from the back. Oh my god, no. I'd rather be chained to the wall, at least I still had somewhat control of my hands. I tried squirming which made Devin knock me over with his foot and put his foot on my back

Back on the floor I go...

"Stop! Please, I'm fine with being chained to the wall, but please not behind my back." I pleaded which obviously didn't' work.

"Why would I do that? I think it's more fun to see you squirm." Maybe I can inchworm my way out of here.

"You're weird."

Bad idea because then I felt a sharp pain all over my ass. "Don't speak to me like that slut." Slut? SLUT! "When you talk, you will refer to me as your master!" His voice sounded so deviant.

"I can see why Issac never let you top." I felt my blood spiked when I said that, nonetheless I ignored the jealous feeling stabbing my heart.

I have a way with my words, but this time it was a bad idea because all that made Devin do was hit me once again. "You little slut. You don't learn do you? Stay right here will you? I need to find my disciplining tool box." I bit my tongue in hopes that I was dreaming.

Disciplining? Tool box?

"What!" I shrieked. All he did was hum in response and then took his foot off my back. I think I could have handled it better if my suit didn't start to chafe. As soon as he left the room, I wasted no time trying to get out of these handcuffs. Struggling against them made my wrist hurt even more. I think I'm bleeding.

It didn't take him long to come back with a black tool case. My eyes settled on the black box. The tool case was thick. Oh my god. "Are you also interested in the toys I have here? It's okay I'm willing to share." He smiled while I took deep breaths.

Calm down Troy, Issac is coming... I repeated the mantra in my head.

"You have a choice, we can slowly make our up the ladder of toys or I can fuck you right now. Either way is a win win on both of our behalves." God I want to clock him in the jaw so badly to wipe that smug off his face. He placed the tool case on the floor and started unlocking it.

Does he actually take pride in this? Let me ask him. "Are you happy with yourself right now? Taking me against my will and now you're doing this stuff. Are you satisfied with yourself?" I'm wondering who raised this psycho.