Chapter 30

Troy's POV

After today I was completely drained. Literally. Well at least one good thing came out of this. Ha 'came' and no I don't mean Issac fucking me the whole day. I mean Liam and Devin becoming a thing. Oh my god I can't believe it. Liam won't stop texting me whenever he can about Devin. He told me every single detail about his day with Devin. How they didn't go on a proper date and went straight to fucking. How he bottomed for the first time. How his little brother Alex walked in on the both of them naked.

I'm happy for them.

Issac and I were laying in bed. His hands were wrapped around my waist and our legs were entangled. I know we fucked a lot, but somehow this dork was still hard. I mean will there be anything left in there? I honestly don't know if I can go one more time, especially not after our shower.

Hearing him purr though made me forget all about the pain in my hips though. Someone so violent doing cute things is so intriguing. It also helps that I love him.

Speaking of love. Me and Liam are almost done with the song. We just need to figure out the first verse and the bridge. Yea I can't believe it either. Originally I wanted the second verse to be the first verse, but Liam said it needed to sound like an introduction. We argued on it for a bit, but he always came out on top. Ironic isn't it. I couldn't goad him whatsoever, he can be stubbornly persistent sometimes. Even more than me.

I was behind, behind

Now I wish I had fasted forwards

All of this time, this time

You have been right around the corner

Next time the doctor tells me I have to swallow a pill to put it in perspective

I'll tell her everything's coming up roses, shockingly better than I expected

It was a jovial moment writing the second verse though.

I tried flipping the pillow to the cold side, but I guess I made too much movement because that startled Issac. "Troy what are you doing?" He groggily spoke, tightening his grip around my waist. I flipped the pillow and my body to face the opposite direction.

"Thinking about the aching feeling in my hips." I whined like a child. Okay it was a lie kind of, but it was also partially true. I just pushed it to the back of my mind.

"Well then next time don't make me mad." He sleepily chuckled before nuzzling my neck. I like it when he does that.

"What about you?" I asked back.

"Theres a lot occupying my mind right now." He moved up and softly bit my earlobe in turn making me moan. Damn he's good.

"Like what?"

"You." He teased. My face turned red.

"And?" I pressed on.

"It's been a couple months now and I still can't figure out who leaked Chemical Black." His sleepy nature was replaced with a more serious one.

"Aren't there cameras to see if anyone sneaked into the mansion?" Even though my back was turn, I know Issac was nodding his head.

"It was in an inside job I believe and when I catch the fucker who did it, I'm going to ri-"

"Shhhh." I interrupted him. "You can deal with it tomorrow. You should go to sleep now Iscy." I turned to hug him back. Recently I've been trying new nicknames for Issac just like how he gave me a stupid nickname in the beginning of our relationship. Of course he's hated all of them, but I'll keep trying. It's fun seeing him get mad at little things.