Chapter 12

"Listen here runt. Issac told me to watch over you and I'm not in a good mood today." Devin was deeply offended that Issac is making him watch over his 'toy'.

"Why are you in a bad mood?" Troy simply shrugged his shoulders in response which caught Devin off guard. As a gang leader, he wasn't accustomed to such trivial questions.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Devin scoffed and pushed his hands into his suit pockets. Turning the other way.

"That's why I'm asking isn't it?" Troy followed Devin.

"Why do you want to know." He said, rolling his eyes. They both left the dressing room and to Troy's surprise, Liam was still in the shop. This time he was checking out at the cashier with his card. Now without Issac around, he was free to talk.

"LIAM!" He exclaimed. This caused the blonde to turn his head to the direction of the voice. His eyes widened when he saw Troy standing next to the leader of Venom.

"Tr-Troy." He was relieved to find out that his bestfriend was okay. He tried asking Brianna for help, but she shrugged and called him crazy. He wasn't aware of what Issac and his men did. Troy ran up to Liam, cutting the line which caused complaints.

"Idiot no!" Devin tried to grab Troy. "You shouldn't be talking to strangers! You don't know anyone here." He grunted, but Troy was persistent.

"That's LIAM! That's my bes-" He was stopped when a bullet barely missed him, colliding into a glass vase that was put on the clearance rack. Apparently Devin wasn't the only one in the store with a bad mood.

"GET DOWN!" Devin whipped out his handgun out of his blazer pocket in response to the gunshot. "If you break a bone, Issac will break mines and I'm not in the fucking mood!" Devin shouted.

"That's the KID! WE CAN TAKE HIM RANSOM FOR CHEMICAL BLACK!" Shouted a bald man in a black suit.

Chemical Black. No I thought it was all a bluff! You have got to be kidding me. Troy thought. He was quickly pushed to the floor behind a rack by Liam.

"Troy, you can't just stand there when there is a gun fight. You have to move." Whisper-yelled Liam.

"Wait, what is-" He tried asking a question, only to be interrupted by more gunshots. This time it was Devin who was shooting.

"You stay here. I think I should help your friend over there." He pointed with his head to the same direction as Devin who was taking on 3 guys at the same time. Troy noticed that Devin looked so in his element.

Why does everyone have a gun and HE'S NOT MY FRIEND!

"Wait! Are you sure about that!"

"Yes! These guys look very inexperienced. Even an amateur would have been able to land that shot on you. Go find cover." Suddenly Liam leaped up and started shooting in the same direction as Devin. Troy wasn't an incompetent bottom unlike some of these helpless bottoms from some of these other Wattpad stories who would probably freeze up during a moment like this. Instead he rolled towards a rack of sunglasses. Looking back at the 'assassins' that were apparently going to hold him ransom for some stupid chemical, he noticed their numbers were dwindling. At first there were a multitudes of those men in black suits, but one by one Liam and Devin gunned them down. One however managed to sneak up behind the two. He saw this, but couldn't call for heads up. He did the only sensible thing he could think of in the moment

"Hey dirt bag!" Troy grabbed the nearest object in his reach and started throwing it. It should have been obvious to him that the nearest item in his vicinity were a pair of sunglasses, but the thought eluded him as he recklessly started throwing shades.. The only thing it did was draw the attention onto him.