Chapter 2

Troy's POV

"Class take your sheet of paper home with your partner. This project is due next Friday. If you turn it in early, you'll get extra credit." The whole time Mr. Z was doing his lecture, Issac would not stop throwing erasers at me. I literally tried to get up, but Mr. Z told me to sit down. 

"But he's throwing an eraser at me," I whined.

"No I'm not, he's lying." Issac said back.

Mr. Z looked unconvinced at Issac's reasoning but still went along with it.

"If you don't stop, I'm literally going to throw it back at you."

Issac raised his eyebrows in amusement. "Throw it back on me?" That same amused smile formed on his face.

"Get your head out of the gutter." I picked up the eraser and threw it back at him. It didn't even work because he caught it and was about to throw it right back at me until Mr. Z interrupted us.

"Troy, why are you throwing erasers?" He asked with a frown.

"Yea Troy why are you throwing erasers." Issac added.

I hate him. I hate Issac. He's annoying and rude. Why do all the good looking people have to be assholes...

First period was finally over, god it was only an hour and 15 minutes, but it felt like an eternity. I think I might have bruised, but I didn't have time to check it. I felt a hand on my shoulder, thinking it was Issac. I turned around and punched the mysterious stranger in the stomach. Looking up I realized it was Liam who didn't even seem phased by my punch.

"Woah, you are jumpy." Liam fake gasped.

"Hi!" I exclaimed, pulling him into a deep hug. Over his summer break, he went to Germany so I couldn't contact him whatsoever.

"I'm sorry. I watched a horror movie last night and now I'm just on edge." I lied. There was really no need for me to tell him about what happened. He might've flipped out like he did in Freshman year.

"I told you to stop." He hummed. "Anyways, what've you been up to?" He asked, pulling away

"You first because you know that I did jackshit over this summer break." I snorted back.

"Let's talk in the music room."

"Okay."

I still couldn't get over the fact that Liam was so friendly and nice. He is one of those golden retriever people. The ones that are always so smiley and bright and kind. 

Issac's POV

I couldn't believe it. I was told by one of my men that Troy was close with the blonde, I just didn't know they were this close. I could feel my fist clench up in anger and jealousy, but I tried suppressing those emotions as they came closer and closer to me.

"Sup." I greeted, quirking my head.

"Hey! Oh. you're the new guy here. I'm Liam." He said with a beamish smile. God I wanted to rip his face off for touching Troy, but we're in public so he can live another day for now...

"Issac. Anyways where are you guys headed?" I fake smiled.

"Nowhere," Retorted Troy rather quickly. I tried my best to hold back my grin. He was always so cute when aggravated. Now up and personal, I realized he was even cuter.

"Actually we are headed to the music room, care to join us?" He offered.

I looked down at Troy, seeing him give Liam the 'I'm going to kill you face', but looking back up, I see Liam ignored him.