Chapter 10

Both boys were naked under the sheets, recovering from the high, cleaned up. Troy was unaware of the pain he would feel in his bottom the following day.

One boy was thinking of the melody stuck in his head. He had wished Issac didn't destroy his phone, otherwise he would have recorded the tune replaying in his head. Whenever Troy had a melody stuck in his head, he would instantly record it, fearing of losing it. He would show Liam the next day and both of them would work on chord progression. Together they both created a plethora of uncompleted songs that Troy hoped would never see the light of day.

The other boy was thinking about the blissful feeling in his heart. The increasingly levels of serotonin in Issac felt foreign. The last time he felt this way was first grade when Troy gave him the Valentines card. He knew now that Troy was the only person who could make him feel this way. Sexual or not.

"Issac." Troy thought that the other boy was asleep when there was nothing more than a moment of silence. He sighed as turned to face the opposite direction, thinking it was pointless.

"Yes Troy." The response broke the silence between the two.

"Does this mean that you like me?" Troy was very unfamiliar with the feelings that he had been dealing with. He had never felt this way, although it would've been slightly easier to comprehend if Issac's version of love wasn't to capture his lover and strip away everything he had just for his own selfish desires.

"Do you like me?" Issac simply questioned.

"I kinda...Well...Erm...A litt-" Issac's mirrored response left the boy flustered, face turning red and heart beating faster.

"To answer your question. Yes Troy. I like you a lot." Issac scooted closer to Troy to wrap his arms around him. "I'm sorry I stripped your life away." The last part sounded morose. To Troy, this whole situation felt surreal. He had always wanted a prince charming to sweep him off his feet, but that was only in his dreams. Never did he expect in a million years that someone so perfect, so dangerous would find him. It's like Issac knew, he came out of nowhere and into his life. The very first time Troy developed feelings for someone was when Liam came around, but when he realized Liam saw him more like a brother than a lover, Troy fell in love once and then he put it back on the shelf and pretended it never happened. "Hello? Troy?"

Troy didn't realize he spaced out until Issac started knocking his head like a door. "Someone in there?"

"STOP! I'm trying to think." Troy said while trying to push away Issac's teasing hand.

"So, do you like me?" Issac propped himself onto his side, supporting his head with hand. "Or do you need to feel a little bit more?" Issac's finger trailed up and down Troy's chest, slightly arousing the other boy.

"No! Liam once told me that if we keep doing the nasty, then my back is going to be broken!" Troy exclaimed, this time he pushed Issac's hand away. Issac took this moment to envelop Troy, pulling him into his hard chest.

"Don't talk about Liam when I'm around or anyone else." He said while spooning the other boy. His possessiveness was very apparent, broad as daylight.

"Bu-" Troy tried interjecting, but was silenced when Issac pulled him into a deeper embrace, leaving barely any room for air.

"Sshh. I can be your superhero now. No one is going to hurt you now that you're with me." Troy wasn't sure if he was being lured into a false sense of security, but there was only one way to find out.

And with that, the 2 fell asleep. Soundly.

The next day Issac went out to buy Troy the latest and best iPhone model without his knowledge.