Chapter 22

Troy's POV

"You're little boyfriend is here." He said in an overconfident voice, but it did grasp my attention.

He was here. Issac was actually here to save me. I can't believe it. "But I'm not going to let you go so easily, I have one final-" He was interrupted by a gunshot that sounded closer.

Issac please save me...

Third Person POV

The two leaders and a couple other members drove to the location where Troy was being held captive. Issac's eyes were set to road, while Damien was thinking about Roy. He remembered when they both were in a similar situation although the roles were switched. He was the one being held captive while Roy had to make the gut wrenching decision. A stoic look was casted upon Damien's face as he recalled the memory.

"Now who will it be Roy? Your lover or your mother..." The opposing lycanthrope questioned. In front of Roy was two of the most important people to him. With their hands tied behind their backs, both on their knees.

"PLEASE DON'T HURT THEM PLEASE!" Roy desperately pleaded. He fell to the ground and tears were streaming down his face like waterfall.

"Pick one." The lycanthrope said through his clenched teeth.

"Roy...sweetie." His mother said softly. "I will always love you." She half smiled as if she was already accepting her death.

"You know .... I always knew you were weak. That's why you're doing this." Damien spat.

"Nonsense. Now choose, unless you want me to choose for you." .... grunted.

No, no, no. Troy's senses were starting to fade. Every sound was starting to fade into the background, while he clutched his head tightly as the tears kept falling.

'You can save them, do something, standup, fight.'

"I'm getting impatient here, you have three seconds before I snap both of their necks."

Snap both? No. Please no.

"3." The lycan started counting down. "2...1...Say goodbye."

SNAP!

"Damien snap out of it!" Issac aggressively nudged. That immediately shook Damien out of his train of thought, before he could think too deeply about the events that followed afterwards. It wasn't pretty to say the least. "Hurry the fuck up dude." Already Issac was out of his car and headed towards his trunk. Damien followed afterwards.

He didn't need much due to his inhumane abilities, but a gun would be useful to fall back on incase they had silver bullets which were highly unlikely. Even if they did though, Damien always came prepared. A bulletproof undergarment sufficed.

Soon enough a couple other cars followed up, parking right behind Issac's. Ahead of them was an empty building, excluded from the rest of the city. It was a building with many floors. At the top used to be Issac and Devin's chemistry lab where they worked on T.C.

No longer was the building in commission though. Apparently an ex-gang member ratted them out to the cops, but they were able to hide the evidence and relocate without a trace left behind. The traitor on the other hand...They were one of the few many people that were used as a test subject for the very deleterious and corrosive Chemical Black. It didn't end well for the traitor, their melted body was dumped into a nearby harbor for the fish to clean up.

"Sir we are awaiting your orders." A member declared.

"Yes, now here is what we're dealing with. Although this place looks pretty empty, Devin wouldn't do this without backup. I'm sure as hell that the inside is being patrolled and the outside is being monitored by live surveillance cameras so we have to take those downs first." Issac ordered. He was no ordinaire at these kind of missions, neither was Damien.