Chapter 6

Troy's POV

"You don't want to go back into the other room do you?" He asked teasingly

Issac unchained me then hauled me over his shoulder, blood rushing to my head. He was walking for a couple of minutes until he stopped in front of what I think was a door. I'm not sure because the whole time I was staring at the carpet which was a hideous light red shade. 

"I can walk on my own you know!" I thrashed around on his shoulder.

"So do it." I can tell he's smiling. Jerk.

Realizing how close I am to his ass, I mustered all my strength and slapped it. It was firm. That was my only thought. 

"If you're that horny then we can fuck after your shower."

LDFJKLSDFJSLDFOIENCSDKJLDSHFLKSDJFLKSDJFLKSJDFLSDJ. I couldn't tell if he was joking or not and I'd rather not know. Issac entered the room and closed the door behind us, finally letting me down. He turned around and pressed some numbers on the door keypad locking it. Once he was finished, he hit pound and it made a Beep noise. I took this moment to look around the room. It was nothing like the room Issac kept me in. Unlike the other one, this looked fancy and made for a king. The decor looked very expensive so I didn't touch it because with my luck, it'll probably fall onto the floor, shattering into a million pieces.

"Now where were we?" He smiled cruelly. "Oh, yea. Strip." He said with hints of lust in his voice

Taking a deep breath, I slowly pulled off my shirt. I guess he got impatient because he took over the process and practically ripped the rest of my clothing off. Again he lifted me onto his shoulder.

"Issac! What are you doing-"

"The bathrooms are this way. You wouldn't know so I'll escort you." I know deep down that was just an excuse to carry me and I may or may not have liked it. However, it's not exactly that hard to figure out which door could lead to the bathroom.

"You could just lead the way!" The vast amount of blood rushing to my brain was making this bath even more incongruous.

"Mmm. No, I like this better." 

He carried me into the bathroom and boy was it big. He dropped me down onto the cold marble floor to turn on the bath. 

I thought to myself as I looked around. Who needs a big ass bathroom in the first place? 

"The waters warm." He hummed

"Do you have to bathe me?" I whined like a child on their way to get a vaccine. "Either I bathe you or you don't get a bath at all." He stood up to pull back his sleeves. Both options seemed like a lose-lose to me. Maybe I can escape.

"Hey, Issac!"

"Hmm?" He winced at my abrupt voice.

"What is that?" I pointed to a corner filled with nothingness. He turned his head and so I used that opportunity to make a break for the door. I almost slipped on the shiny marble flooring, but I managed to get to the door. Twisting the knob only for it to be locked. I pulled again and started banging on the door, hoping someone would hear my cries of distress and get me out.

"Where do you think you're going?" He took a step towards me causing me to take one back. My back hitting the door. It was worth a try.

Third Person POV

"What do you want from me?" Troy pleaded.

"Have you not figured it out by now?" Quirking an eyebrow at the terrified boy in front of him. Issac's ego was too high to admit what he wanted from Troy.