Chapter 31

Issac's POV

"I-I I hope you don't mind me asking...but how?" He stuttered. That was the question I was dreading. Troy's going to fear me now. He's going to think I'm a monster. I couldn't look at him, my whole body was starting to tremble. I could feel his eyes pierce through me.

I took a deep breath. He wants an answer and I'm fucking terrified to give him the honest truth. This has been something I've tried stalling on. This particular daunting topic. He's going to fear me. He's going to think that I'm a bigger monster. "Issac?" He gave me a reassuring squeeze. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." He sighed and looked back at the garden. I can't avoid it forever can I? I can't avoid talking about my dad either because sooner or later he's going to want to meet Troy. Fuck I'm in a dilemma.

"I killed him." I blurted out. I could still remember that day.

"No. I don't want to do this daddy."I said while bawling my eyes out.

"Pick up the gun you twat!"

I was very slow in my action.

"Now aim it at your brother."My father said with a sadistic smile

"Why! Please don't make me."

Trevor stood there, petrified. His beady eyes were staring into mines.

"DO IT! Before I count down. 3"

I was shaking. Horribly.

"I'm so sorry Trevor."

"2..."

BAM...

''That wasn't so hard wasn't it?"

"Wh-what?" He asked in disbelief. Oh how I wish I was lying.

"I'm a fucking monster Troy." I fumbled. Tears were starting to prick my eyes.

"No...Something's missing. You didn't do it out of spite did you?" He questioned. His fingers loosened as if he was going to pull them away. I couldn't bother to look at him dead in the eye. I'm a monster, I don't deserve someone like him. My true love is going to hate me. "Tell me everything." He said softly.

I took one big sigh before I started.

Third Person POV

Little Issac strolled down the hall, battered and bruised. Today, him and Trevor were taught how to use a club. At first they practiced with punching bags. Later on in their training, their dad decided to take it up a level. He wanted them to try it on each other. Regardless of his wife's tearful protest, he still continued with the boy's training.

There was no stopping him and his relentless sessions. He wanted the best of the best to lead the top gang in the underground world. He did not want The Black Roses' legacy to be tainted with such weakness. Felix has already started keeping an eye out on Issac for he has bested Trevor in each and every battle.

The only thing left now was for him to get rid of the legacy tainter. Trevor. However he wasn't planning on getting blood on his hands. He plotted for Issac to do the cruel deed.

It was on one fateful evening that he decided to do commence his devious plan. They both were finally taught how to use a gun. Trevor of course was slightly behind. After all, he was more of a lover than a fighter which Felix, their dad, did not like. It rendered him useless to the legacy.

Ferdinand knocked on both boy's bedroom which were side by side, telling them their father requested their presence in the training room. Both of them hopped off their bed and made their way down the hall, curious because it wasn't a training day as they made their way into the dreadful room. Every time they left, both of them would both be covered in bruises, Trevor especially. Issac always believed that this was just their way of playing, but everything changed on that fateful day.