Chapter 4

Troy's POV

Morning finally came and I was uncomfortable because my head was laying on something hard. Did Issac knock me onto the ground? No. He couldn't have if he did I would have been awoken by the impact. Slowly opening my eyes I realized what I was laying on. Issac's chest. Eyes widening as I tried to pull away. Only to be stopped by his arms that were wrapped around me tightly.

"ISSAC!"

"No...stay Troy," Issac mumbled, still half asleep. There was no way I'm getting out of his arms was there. 

I sighed. 

This guy is going to be my downfall. I looked at my alarm clock, seeing it was Saturday. Usually when my parents were home on Saturdays, I would be awoken by my mom's radio blasting some old song from the 1980s or my dad vacuuming. 

"Issac I have to get up!" 

"It's only 6 AM." He grumbled, turning his head to look at my alarm clock. "Go back to sleep."

I'm going to be honest. His husky voice was hot. Period. Oh my god, why am I thinking this? I'm going to jump out of my window now I'll see you guys in the next life.

I did what he said and tried going back to sleep, but all I could think about was how I was laying on his hard chest which was very clammy from the sweat. I'm going to have to burn my sheets after because I have a feeling there is a big sweat stain printed underneath Issac.

I woke up again, realizing that I was on the side of my bed. Issac wasn't in the bed anymore.

I looked at my clock, seeing it was 11:37 AM. This was the first time in a while that I have woken up this late. I blame Issac. I got out of bed to get ready. Grabbing my phone on the way to the bathroom seeing a text from Issac. How did he get my phone number-

At a business meeting, I'll see you soon. Troy;)

Issac xoxo

Oh my god. Creep. I wanted to block his number, but I kinda didn't want to at the same time. I mean a cute guy talking to me. I did not see this coming so I left him on read.

I got ready for the day, brushing my teeth, eating breakfast. The usual stuff I would do in the morning. Even though I woke up late, I had so much time to kill. I couldn't help but feel a little alone though. Usually I'm used to this lonely feeling, but the past couple of days Issac has been right by my side and it just felt weird to be alone again. Am I actually- No I can't. I'm actually missing Issac's presence. I let out the biggest F bomb.

"FUCK!" Screaming it at the top of my lungs. 

"FUCK!" I said in a high pitch. 

"FUCK!" I said in a lower pitch.

"FUCKITY!" I sang out.

Alright, I need to stop. Maybe I should hang out with Liam today. Try to figure out some melodies or something. Nah. With my luck, he's probably hanging out with his friends. I also wouldn't be surprised if he declined because let's be honest. People like me don't get to hang out with popular and attractive people. I was just lucky that Liam even gave me a chance. Even more surprised that Issac was here sleeping with me. That sounded wrong, but you know what I mean.

I need to clear my mind. Maybe Issac was just pranking me and was pretending to be nice so I could catch feelings for him and then when I confess, he'll expose my feelings to the rest of the school.

I got my earbuds from my backpack and decided to go for a walk. Putting on my sneakers and opening Spotify. 

What am I feeling today? Norman F*ing Rockwell? Sawayama? Maybe. No. Don't think about it. No. No. No. Don't click the search bar.