Is it really the end?

Hi guys, if you're reading this, you probably read the 'end' and you're probably wondering what is this page for then if it is the end. Well...That chapter wasn't the end at all. That was the alternate ending just incase I don't end up writing the second book, you can always refer to that chapter as the ending. I'm actually really nervous. Like what happens if I lose inspiration, I really hope I don't, but listen.

This second book of this series is going to be written after I write the Timekeeper. My second book. I'm actually really excited to write that one. I want to explore fantasy first. Also, I know this is pretty tame for a book listed under the 'gang' tag, but I wanted this book to be an introduction to the characters and everything. The second book will definitely dive into more dangerous topics. That's my plan.

As of now I'm going to revise all of it which is probably going to take a while, but you wouldn't know since I'm doing this all in advance instead of writing it and publishing it the same day and lucky for you guys, in case you get bored of waiting. I have a YT channel. I also documented my progress from the very start of writing this book to now. The name is w0rldofhuy, the same as my Wattpad user and the same as all my social media if you want to follow me on there.

It sounds wrong to promote myself, but listen. I want to get the second book of this series out so I want you guys to constantly bombard my Twitter and IG asking for the whereabouts of the second book to the Black Rose.

If you want to end the book off here, go ahead, but if you want to be left on a cliff hanger, proceed with the next page!