Chapter 28

Troy's POV

It was go time. Issac was already out of the room and I soon followed shortly. I have got to say. Being a ninja/super spy/detective is really fun, if being a super star doesn't work out, I'll just do that instead.

My stealthy dreams came to a halt when Issac received a phone call, right in front of the cellular door. I hid behind a pillar that was thankfully big enough to cover my whole figure.

"What the fuck do you want Eliza?" He scowled, making me question. Who's Eliza? I stopped everything I was doing to try and hone in on his conversation. "No, I already have Troy. Stop calling me!" That brought me a sense of relief. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. "I don't know where Devin is. Stop fucking calling!" He grunted, and with that, he aggressively tapped on the end button. "Fucking bitch." He muttered under his breath.

He ran his hand through his hair and used his other hand to unlock the cellular door. Here's my chance. He discreetly opened the door, he was careful on not opening the door too wide. Strange.

Third Person POV

Before the door could fully slam shut, Troy tippy toed away from the pillar to the door. He made it just in time as the door was only a millimeter away from closing. He didn't swing the door open, he held it in place. He didn't want to blow his cover too soon. Eventually he would have to do something about the two on the other side of the door, but right now he was just listening in on their conversation.

"Troy won't stop asking about your whereabouts. Tell me what you fucking told him." Issac grunted before he clocked a tied up Devin in the jaw. Devin was pretty resilient. He took every single punch, day after day from Issac. It would take more than a couple blows to take Devin down. They both knew that. They both also knew that the day would come where Issac would kill Devin in an uncontrollable fury.

"For the last time, I didn't fucking tell him anything." Devin retorted weakly. He was extremely malnourished and was stripped naked. His wrists were on the verge of being infected by the rusty cuffs and he was covered in his dried blood. His hair has grown vastly. He was in desperate need of a hair cut...and a shower....and medical attention...

Troy peaked an eye open and witnessed the horror taking place within the cellular. He saw how horrible Devin's condition was, but something in him was holding him back. He wanted to protest, but he was too mortified to do so even though he could only see a small sliver of the horrors.

He witnessed how Devin was taking punch after punch. Each punch was progressively getting more aggressive. Whatever size his eyes were earlier, tripled. He silently gasped as he watched Issac beat the living shit out of Devin.

He doesn't deserve this. A part of him said. It got to the point where Troy couldn't take it anymore. He unknowingly pulled the door back, revealing himself to both Issac and a weary Devin.

"Troy what the fuck are you doing here!" Issac shouted as Troy took one measly step into the room. It reeked of blood and was making him nauseous, but nonetheless he had to press on.

"I-I-Issac. Stop please." Troy stammered. He was terrified at the sight of his boyfriend acting like this. He forgot how terrifying he could be when Issac got violent. He took another step closer. Tears of horror, shock, and disgust brimmed his eyes.

"Get. The. Fuck. OUT!" Issac roared. Troy didn't move whatsoever. Mixed with fear and determination, he had his mind set on one goal. Save Devin.

"Issac." He quietly called out. Then and there, bloodlust swarmed Issac's eyes.

"You!" He snapped his head towards Devin. "You fucking did something!" He raised his fist again to swing again at Devin's beaten face, but he was intercepted. Something in Troy possessed him, making him take vigorous steps towards Issac. Issac was in the middle of charging up his punch, but he grabbed Issac's bunched up fist just in time.